5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Kept the flies out, let the air in, clucks back together properly, both cat and dog are happy, would recommend
Published 19 months ago by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not quite what I like plus too narrow
I have put it up but its only 3/4 of the size for my double doors & the stickers do keep unsticking so I am not totally happy with it although it does keep the insects out! I am going to look for something larger & without the magnets but will now wait until next year.
Published 21 months ago by SEE

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not quite what I like plus too narrow, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BBL Magnetic Flying Insect Door Curtain White Printed Magic Bug Mesh Fly Screen (Paris Society Print Design)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful curtain with not so pretty magnets, 8 May 2014
Curtain itself was pretty and as shown in pictures but magnets were ugly, heavy and ivory colour, not pure white as they seems to be. Does what it promises, keeps insects out, but needed some fixing when I put it up. Ok anyway and worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars The design is great and it is relatively easy to fix up, 30 July 2014
This is not meant to be used on a door that gets used continually throughout the day. The design is great and it is relatively easy to fix up. I bought this to replace the beaded one that my puppy was destroying bead by bead. but 3 dogs and 2 humans going in and out of our back door have given it a lot of use. It is great if you just want to sit in your house with the back door open and not keep going in and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 3 July 2014
Brilliant product bought for my French doors so bought two panels and machined them together does exactly what it wanted. I will be keeping it up all summer and would definitely recommend and will be buying more for next summer good value for money and much nicer than the plain ones advertised on tv. Only took my dog a couple of minutes to work it out and he loves it too. Flies getting into the house drive him as mad as us.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, it is installed on the outside of our ..., 28 Jun. 2014
So far so good, it is installed on the outside of our balcony door and is still working. Even the sticky tape that comes with it holds it in place. Overall very happy so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it's meant to do, my kitchen ..., 27 July 2014
Does exactly as it's meant to do, my kitchen is now a fly free zone! Only problem was getting the cat and dog to learn how to go through it! There are a few spelling mistakes on the curtain itself which probably explains why it was so reasonably priced but hey ho flies can't read!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It was very nice quality but my door opens in the way and ..., 14 Sept. 2014
It was very nice quality but my door opens in the way and therefore the curtain would get in the way so it is lying in my spare room!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars door curtain, 29 July 2014
I normal have to buy 2 or3 of theres curtains but this 1 has done the job as looks nice better than the plain ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 22 Aug. 2014
I absolutely love this magnetic curtain very pretty and works great on keeping the bugs out