VINE VOICEon 24 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Braun seems to be doing a range of different brushes under their TriZone brand, and I was fortunate enough to receive both one of these low-end 600s and an ultra-premium Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide Black Limited Edition (At the time the 5000 was priced at an eye-watering £100). Which one have I ended up using? This one, actually: And if I'd bought the TriZone 5000 myself, I'd be kicking myself at having wasted such a huge amount of cash.

Now, the 600 is a much cheaper product than the 5000, and it consequently has fewer features; it's a good sight lighter in weight than the 5000, and lacks some of the abilities of the more expensive model too: It can't tell you what quadrant of your mouth you should be brushing, it has no digital display of brushing time, and it doesn't have six exciting brushing modes.

As fun as these things are (I love gadgets), when using the more expensive toothbrush I found their novelty quickly wearing off - and the extra weight and size of the 5000 was also unwelcome in the morning. After the first week I wasn't using any of the extra brushing modes, I wasn't digitally monitoring what quadrant I was cleaning, and the LCD display of brushing time was in a drawer somewhere. Furthermore, the heavy weight of the 5000 was irritating me, and I actually found myself switching over to the 600 as my regular toothbrush: It felt much lighter, and seemed to be more comfortable to hold.

Overall, the TriZone 600 is a great toothbrush: It brushes fast, with just the right amount of pressure to leave your teeth feeling really clean, but not scoured raw. I'd recommend it heavily over purchasing a more expensive model, no matter how appealing the gadgetry of that model might be.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I wasn't sure at first about the black rubberised panel on this TriZone 600 toothbrush but in reality it looks good, a bit like black and white Victorian-style tiling, and adds a bit of originality to the design. The toothbrush itself isn't the latest or greatest Braun Oral-B design, it's a model that's been around for a while and is a solid performer even if it lacks the bells and whistles of the more expensive versions. I've tried sonic toothbrushes before but just can't get along with them, too much like a demented wasp in your mouth, and so keep switching back to these mechanical-style electric toothbrushes and with the newer TriZone brush-heads I think they're unbeatable at getting your teeth clean. These TriZone brush-heads have an up-and-down action which feels much more like manual brushing and so using them feels a bit more instinctive - especially for someone who's switching to an electric toothbrush for the first time - and they do a fantastic job of cleaning. The only problem with them is the splashy mess they make if you switch them on outside of your mouth - be warned!

My only complaint about the 600 Power Toothbrush is that I like to use the brush at its full speed, to get the best clean, but that's only really achieved if you use it fully-charged straight from the mains charger - it only takes one or two uses (with no recharge) to slow the brush down noticeably. It still does a perfectly good job of brushing and will last a good few days on a single charge but if you want absolute maximum power then you really need to keep it on the charger at all times so it's ready. The case that comes in this pack is really useful and holds your brush and two brush-heads (including the older Precision Clean round brushes) so you can keep everything hygienic between uses. The case itself washes easily and lasts surprisingly well. I suppose the biggest compliment you can pay a product is to buy another - so this is my second TriZone 600 Power toothbrush, we got the first one a year ago and it (and the case) are still going strong. It's not the sleekest or most feature-packed toothbrush, but it's a solid, dependable and, most importantly, an effective one - but I wish it came with two brush-heads and not just one.
on 2 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've never used an electric toothbrush before, so have to confess to a little skepticism about the effectiveness of this product.

Having had a few brushes with it now, while not necessarily a total convert to them, I am reasonably happy that the brush given is a more consistently good than you can get with manual brushing. Not quite hygienist fresh, but better than I can get manually. That said, I've managed to go thirty odd years with a manual toothbrush and not ruin my teeth. So...

The price Amazon are selling this at is reasonable and I wouldn't object to paying it. The only major gripe is the cost of replacement heads is a little high (I tend to stock up on good manual brushes when there are deals in the shop).

Overall, though. It's fine.
VINE VOICEon 14 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The black limited edition Braun Oral-B TriZone 600 power toothbrush is marketed as having "advanced triple zone cleaning technology". In short this means that the tip of the brush reaches the back teeth, the short bristles (which don't move) clean the tooth surface and the longer sweeping bristles clean between the teeth. The base charging station also acts as the toothbrush holder and like similar competitor models on the market, there is a timer with 30 second intervals to indicate when you should change to another quadrant of your mouth - back right, back left, front right, front left to make up the full 2 minute recommended brushing time. The waterproof handle has a non-slip grip and fits comfortably in the hand.
Having used a Braun electric toothbrush for several years now, I was intrigued to see what the difference between my older basic Braun model and this new improved Trizone model would be. I have been using the Trizone 600 for a couple of weeks now and would have to say that I didn't notice any difference in standard between the two as my teeth felt clean and my mouth fresh after using both - sufficient reason for me to stick with Braun as a brand. Braun advise that the battery should last 7 days between charges when the brush is used twice a day for two minutes - my own experience is that it lasts 3 days but then there are 2 others using the brush in my home. While this model is supplied with a lightweight travel case I think a stand for the family's toothbrush heads would have been of more benefit. (As with all replacement toothbrush heads, it pays to shop around to get the best deal as they are not cheap.)
Taking everything into account, I am very pleased with the performance of this fairly basic but effective electric toothbrush.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is not a bad brush, but I would stick with Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Floss Action Brush Head.
Since I have the above (older) circular brushing movement brush, most of my review is based on comparing the new brush with the old one.
The speed of the new brush is a lot stronger and faster and that is an improvement, however I do prefer the spinning brushing movement from the old brush (circular brushing) to the new up and down brushing. I find the circular more effective (old brush) and also it produces more foam with less toothpaste then the new brushing head.
on 15 December 2013
This is my first electrical Toothbrush and I picked this particular model because it was discounted and other reviewers suggested it. At first try it feels weird, it vibrates strong and it seems like your whole head is vibrating. It requires time to get used to it but the result is immediate. Even After the first wash you feel your teeth cleaner.

This model comes with travel case which is pretty convenient. It has a different head it looks like a regular Toothbrush it is a little bit to big for my mouth fortunately this Toothbrush supports the other kinds of round heads so I intend to buy and try them too. The battery on my Toothbrush doesn't seem to hold 5 days even though I don't use it for 2 mins but I can live with it.

Overall it is a very good product and it changed my life now I cannot imagine using only a regular Toothbrush. I definitely recommend it to everybody.

EDIT: Seems like my battery now works at full capacity. May be it needed few full rechardges to start working. Now it holds 5 days even more (because I don't brush for 3 minutes).
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is the Black Limited Edition version of the Tri-Zone 600 but I have been using the standard version for about a year and rate it highly. My dentist told me to to buy one, which I did, and I must admit (having been rather sceptical beforehand) that it does what the dentist said it would - clean my teeth better compared to a simple throwaway toothbrush.

The Limited-edition in black comes with a free travel case, and apart from making it a great gift I couldn't help but think that the standard version should come with a case too. I much prefer it with the case.

I haven't been able to count the pulsations myself, but I'll take Braun's claim that there are 40,000 per minute, not to mention 8,800 sweeps as well. There is also a built-in timer to help you brush for the recommended two minutes.

I can't offer any comparisons with any alternative brands, but for the moment I can't fault it and see no reason why it shouldn't be given the full 5 stars. An excellent product to own and something that would make for a nice Christmas present too.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This electric toothbrush seems pretty efficient at cleaning teeth compared to a manual toothbrush. It has some nice features such as a timer to let you know when you have brushed for the recommended two minutes. The timer works by letting you know with an intermittent pulsing every 30 seconds, and this also is used to indicate that you need to move to the next mouth quadrant for brushing (according to the technique indicated in the manual. Once fully charged, the toothbrush seems to last a week between charges, but there is a red light that comes on when charging is required. The toothbrush comes with a two pin plug which if you have a socket in your bathroom, is great, but if you don't then you will need to get an additional shaver adapter plug to let you charge your toothbrush. Replacement heads seem to be readily available, on-line and in a larger chemist or supermarket. This toothbrush is limited edition as it is black in colour and comes with a handy travel case. All in all, a good efficient electric toothbrush.
on 3 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This electric toothbrush looks really cool in limited edition black - for oral-health conscious goths on Halloween.

The toothbrush comes with one free TriZone 600 head, which you use like a normal toothbrush. It certainly leaves your teeth feeling very clean, due to the power and vigour of the electric action. With a handy timer feature, lazy brushers can make sure they are brushing for the full dentist-recommended two minutes, and divide that time equally between the different areas of the mouth. It all works as it should, and charging it overnight leaves it with enough power for about a week's worth of brushing. This makes it quite a portable little product for a lovely little city break or (not so) dirty weekend, and the toothbrush comes with a handy little carry case for just such a purpose.

If there is anything that goes against the product, it is the price of the replacement heads - Amazon sell them for about £11 for 4, and other retailers sell them at up to £6 more... So it's slightly more expensive than a standard toothbrush. I haven't used the toothbrush long enough to know how long one of the heads lasts for. It's also worth considering that there are alternative heads that can be used and some of these are cheaper.

All in all, this is highly recommended. It's not packed with features, but it does come in a cool colour, and it leaves your fangs feeling shiny and clean.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This toothbrush is excellent and lives up well to the Oral-B name. It is powerful which means you have to be careful that you don't over brush. However, it does flash a warning red light to let you know if this is happening. Every thirty seconds it vibrates slightly to tell you to move onto a different part of the mouth with a longer vibration after two minutes. The toothbrush head is flexible which means that it can get into the more awkward parts of your mouth more easily. I like the black handle which I feel would be particularly suitable for men. It also comes with a handy travel case which means this would be a great gift for this who travel more. A great toothbrush at a great price. What more could you ask for.