4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller!!
I'm a woman, with very tiny pixie feet. I usually get a size 4 in shoes, but I chose to get a size 3 in this unisex size and it fits perfectly. I love that the straps come un-done so you can tighten them yourself without having to make new marks on the shoes. I love my birkenstocks so far :D But yes, order a size lower than you normally are :)
Published 3 months ago by Lana

3.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstocks
I ordered this product for my daughter who is a UK size 6, with slender feet. However, when it arrived it was obviously a pair for men. The company state it is unisex but it is obviously catered for a mans foot. Fortunately, I have wide feet myself and will keep them myself because I cannot be bothered to return them. I thought the description was misleading as it...
Published 24 days ago by Mrs Patrisia Portway

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller!!, 22 April 2014
Lana (ENGLAND, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good provided you choose the right size, 14 Jun 2011
S. Auberval "crazy Frog" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I needed to be sure before purchasing these on line. So I went to a shoe store and asked to try 2 different sizes, in both widths. And even after that, I'm not convinced I picked the right size for my feet as I may have tried the sandals in a bit of a hurry. Note to self: never make that mistake again.

But now the shoes have molded a bit better to my feet, I've been thoroughly enjoying wearing them :-)

Dec.2012 edit: in hindsight, I should've gone for a leather material as this is starting to have little cracks where the forefoot folds by the big toe. Time's taught me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable sandals., 13 Jan 2010
Great comfortable sandals Although bought for my dad and he as very wide feet so they were not quite wide enough. not detrimental to the product as they were not advertised as "wide" but bear in mind if you have wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock sandals, 18 July 2014
Absolutely fantastic, very comfortable, and my 3rd pair (i have two other styles). Very resonable pirce at 25 so I think they must not be a popular colour, However when they arrived they were a cross between karkhi and beige and will go with anything so i got a real bargin. Would definately recommend,

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous sandals, 3 July 2014
I already knew to buy in a smaller size - Birkenstock virgins need to be aware of this. Since buying them I have hardly had them off my feet and can walk for miles in them. A word of warning - your feet can take a little while to get used to them and they may feel strange at first but persevere - its worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Arizona, 8 May 2011
Bought these as my daughters own a few pairs of Birkenstocks and say they are fantastic.
I am very pleased with them and find them so comfortable, I shall definitely buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 28 July 2014
I'm a big fan of cork soled sandals and these are just as comfortable as my Birkenstock clogs. It took a couple of tries to get Birkenstock sizing right but now I have it's reliable. I'm usually a 37 and wear a 36 slim. I have quite a high instep so I was wary of the style but now they're worn in and the leather straps have given a little and they're perfect. The dark brown is a great summer colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but come up very large, 16 July 2014
I love the Birkenstock Arizona slimfitting. My only criticism is that I'm a UK size 3.5 and I had to order the size 35 (equivalent to a European size 2 to get a perfect fitting. However they are the comfiest sandals I have ever owned, even more comfortable than Fitflops. Also this pair were only 35 so much cheaper than other retailers who we're charging 50!

4.0 out of 5 stars You need very narrow feed for these, 27 July 2014
Richard G (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
I have narrow feet for a man and always struggle to find shoes to fit. The narrow fitting sandals were too narrow for me though so you must have tiny feet for these to fit. I ended up with the standard size which are slightly wide, it's a shame as in the USA there is a in-between width that would have been perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 July 2014
Really comfortable. Slim fit unisex clogs are really normal width and the buckles give more adjustment if needed.

BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA Brushed Habana 38