5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published 13 months ago by Julie B

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits up to 15.6" . Haven't managed to fit anything bigger!
Got mine today for a 17" laptop, which I also got this week. It doesn't fit.

I don't know if there's a big variety in size of these things, but I have 2 17" machines side by side here, and neither of them fit. If you have a 15.6" machine you'll be ok, but if yuo have a bigger one, I'd go elsewhere.

Expensive mistake.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: AmazonBasics AB 103 Laptop Backpack for up to 17 inch laptops - Black (Electronics)
For that price, I wasn't expecting such a good quality. It's a strong fabric, it's full of pockets and spaces for all devices. That back has traveled with me all over France for a month, with a laptop, an e reader (kobo HD), five notes books, two sketching pads, my portable hard-drives, a tablet, all my pencils and pen (2 pouch and a tin) and is still as new. Despite being carried over in trains, night trains, underground, streets, buses, hitchhiking,... It doesn't look much, but so far it's the best "laptop + all my stuff" bag that I ever owned. I fully recommend that bag if like me you are not as much on the look but on the quality and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars More space than you can imagine, 28 Mar. 2014
S. Byfield (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the best laptop bag I have ever bought
There are so many compartments, and plenty of room in each. The small pouch at the top is ideal for things you need easy/quick access to, and I am yet to run out of space, despite being a 'carry everything you might need' kind of person

The bag is very well constructed, a good solid build, and the reflective stipes are a nice addition I hadn't realised were on it when I ordered

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Mar. 2014
Very good quality in half price of similar items. Well made and durable my laptop is secure and there is more space to put documents books etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Feb. 2014
P. Robinson (UK) - See all my reviews
One purcheser was correct in advising that the fit was"snug" to say the least. However, I found that it has "slacked" off a bit and the laptop is now easier to get in. What has impressed me is the quality of the material used and the overall finish. The very many pockets and compartments are all very usable and useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars POCKETS, 2 Feb. 2014
This product is awesome, has so many pockets, is able to handle all my university stuff and not complain.
Would recommend for those with a lot to carry and need something comfy.
It is great, especially at the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Backpack for school, 7 July 2014
M. Costa - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son as a school bag. Usually we go for 'fashion' rucksacks that last a month or so before zips get busted and the fabric rips. So far, after about six weeks, this bag seems to be standing up well. Lots of room for books, packed lunch, sports kit etc. For the price I'd recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it needs to with a high build quality, 2 Oct. 2014
I purchased this backpack for a recent trip abroad with work, and I'm glad I did.

Like most other techy people I'm a 'one-of-everything' kind of person, having one backpack which carries everything I need (and other crap I don't). This back is quite happily capable of carrying a laptop, charger, three A4 notebooks, tablet, chargers, portable HDD, data cables, stationary, snacks, and much more. All of which can be slotted into a fairly large selection of pockets, meaning you're not rummaging around a single compartment for each item you carry.

The build of the backpack is high quality, too. It's padded in all the right places and the straps are comfortable after being on your back for a long period of time (in my case I had to make it from one end of Schiphol airport to the other). I couldn't comment on its water resistance as I didn't encounter any rain while on my trip.

My only gripe is that the zips do sometimes get caught on the covers, but this isn't a big enough problem to remove a star when the rest of the backpack is very well built. Plus, once you get used to it then it's not a problem.

If you're on the market for a new laptop bag then I would strongly consider this one. I will most certainly be recommending this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Feb. 2014
Very good suit. A lot of places to use, because it has big space.
Like that it has a lot of compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the traveler, 22 Mar. 2014
I used the back pack to travel to Asia it's been great really strong Loads of pockets to hide things in

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits up to 15.6" . Haven't managed to fit anything bigger!, 15 Oct. 2014
Got mine today for a 17" laptop, which I also got this week. It doesn't fit.

Expensive mistake.