on 16 September 2013
Good price cheap enough to buy one in several colours . Which I have done and will get some more
on 25 December 2013
Bought this for my daughters first phone. She loves the bright colour and it has everything that she needs in it to protect the phone. Practical but funky. A great buy.
on 30 November 2013
great value for money cheaper than anywhere else i,ve seen them at £4.99 i think its a good bargain ,would recomend to a friend.
on 2 May 2014
Nice quality, pity the makers didn't allow room to keep the second stylus in the fold over section. Also, and this is my fault, I should have realised that the extra padding a cover creates muffles the ring tones a bit. But good protection if travelling so quite pleased all in all.
on 22 July 2014
Case is ok but a little bulkier than i anticipated. Addition of two free stylus pens is very nice.
Main issue however is the plastic clip surrounding the phone is quite sharp around the corners and as a result is quite uncomfortable when you are answering calls.
on 10 November 2013
Wanted a lovely case to go with my new Mobile phone and indeed that is what I got.
I am delightged with my Lime Green case and would definately recommend it to all of my friends.
on 29 March 2014
Arrived on time and well packed. It is very useful with the pockets for cards. The clip now looks a little work but is well used.
on 12 March 2014
Exactly what I wanted.
Love the colour.
Does the job.
Good value for the price.
No more words required !!!!!
on 11 May 2014
Excellent value for money. Colour a little darker than the picture but happy with my purchase. Free screen protector and pen.
on 17 January 2014
Everything is just as it show on amazon.I like it and it came quick. Good value for the price.I am happy with my purchase.

See one answered question