Format: DVD|Change

on 30 January 2014
'Nativity' is a breath of fresh air. Yes, some of the antics the teacher, assistant and children get up to are far-fetched, but the cast works together brilliantly well and the climax of the nativity performance is hilarious. 'Nativity 2' is a disappointment by contrast, with the balance seeming to be too heavily weighted towards the grown-ups and their issues. The competition entries are great, though.
on 5 October 2014
It arrived on time and in good packaging. I have seen this film many times before on tv and video so really enjoyed it. Not sure of the quality of this film as it is to be a Christmas gift for someone
on 30 December 2013
saw the first film on tv a few years ago loved it the music is amazing,the second film you had me at david tennant,the second film is not brillant but good i have to say the kids acting in places on the 2nd is pretty cringley awful and the ending felt like there was something missing.the guy who plays Mr Poppy is in both films and is a great actor i hope he goes onto to greater things.(and also in nativity 3?)
on 3 March 2014
Fun, laid back family festive film which we watch all year round and can not say in words how much we love it. Class room assistant is the funniest ever .. my children wish they had a helping teacher as fun and funny as he is!!
on 12 January 2014
We had already seen nativity but not nativity 2, so I bought this for my daughter for Xmas. We watched both & agreed we thought nativity was better than nativity 2.
Paid £10 which I think is a great price
on 16 December 2013
I expected this to be completely naff, but I laughed so much and enjoyed it enormously. It's nowhere near Oscar nomination status, but it is good fun, cute and heart warming, with an excellent cast.
on 17 December 2013
I would recommend these 2 great films, great entertainment and enjoyment for all of the family, especially at Christmas time!
on 4 December 2013
Good clean fun for all age groups, especially if you've ever worked with children! Excellent entertainment for end of term.
on 11 December 2013
A great family film loved by all ages and really good value for money.Will watch for many years to come
on 21 December 2014
Good value for these great, down to earth, enchanting Christmas films. Kids (or your grown up partner!) will love them. Don't go expecting Hollywood budgets or special effects, but there is some good comic timing, and an interesting storyline. There are a few mistakes, but don't let this put you off.