Price:£20.29 - £100.00

on 26 April 2014
This pair of ski-pants was huge - at least two sizes up. It was baggy all over and huge around the hips. Very old-fashioned
in style. I sent it back immediately. Definitely the worst product I have ever bought from Amazon.uk.
on 19 April 2016
I read the reviews and still decided to give these trousers a go, it didn't work for me.
Lovely trousers, designed for someone who has a thing waist, lots of curves and slim thighs. I am size 8 UK, 38 EU. As standard sizing doesn't always help, I will provide my measurements - waist 71cm, hips 92 cm, a thigh 52 cm the thickest part.
I ordered size 8, it was too large in the waist, huge around the waist and fitting well around the thighs.
I sent 8 back and ordered 6. The waist was fine, still little large around the hips, but only little, they looked quite nice. However they were way too tight around the thighs, legs felt like sausages. And it was all without the base layers.
However, the quality is lovely, pockets and breezing zips all in the right places. I was truly upset I couldn't keep them. I suppose you have to have an Italian style figure for those :)
on 27 February 2015
I'm usually a 14 in jeans but find ski pants but I find I need a 16 in ski pants. These however were so big for a 16 I could take them off without undoing them! I love the claret colour and they do have inside leg vents, ideal for warm days! I will re order in a 14, I may even need a 12!
on 28 January 2015
I am a size 10-12 and the size 10 was too big around the waist so sent back to get a size 8.

Quality and warmth are very good, have worn these skiing in Glencoe.
on 29 April 2016
Love these. Had a pair of size 16's for ages, never got cold or wet in these :) Had to buy a pair of size 14's due to a little weight loss, and I'm as happy with these as I was with my first pair :)
on 11 September 2015
The product is in good shape unfortunately it s too big.
on 4 September 2015