5.0 out of 5 stars CSL PC - Core i5 - Windows 7 - Delivered on 12-April-2014
Fast and silent with Windows 7 were my main priorities. Forced to upgrade as my old HP pc with W XP was slow & under powered and it was the right time to get a new one and am glad I choose this CSL model.
Published 2 months ago by Don Cumino

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty on receipt
Published 7 months ago by Richard Beck

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty on receipt, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Silent multimedia PC! CSL Speed A25231uH (Core i5) incl. Windows 7 - computer-system with Intel Core i5 CPU 4x 3000 MHz, 1000GB SATA, 8GB DDR3 RAM, MSI Mainboard, Intel HD Graphics 2500 - the ultimate media system for pure entertainment (Personal Computers)
Unpacked the computer and plugged it in and there was an annoying hum from the fan( supposed to be silent). I set it up and ran it for an hour and everything seemed OK and better than I thought as it connected to internet and went through set up OK but with this distracting hum. There was a dent in the top of the case so I'm wondering if the thing was dropped on the way here. Plugged my old computer back in and it is much quieter than the new one. I changed because my old computer only has 2GB ram and I couldn't get expanded RAM to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars CSL PC - Core i5 - Windows 7 - Delivered on 12-April-2014, 7 May 2014
The after sales support from CSL Customer Service Department by email was very good for I had a number of questions and they replied with the answers the same day with the 3 emails I sent them.
I have used my new CSL pc for about 3 weeks now and I am very pleased with it and so glad I did not buy a pc with Windows 8 as I have heard so many bad reports about it from so many people.
I would recommend buying this computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
I am very happy with this item. Richard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Very good computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A ggod desktop, 14 May 2014
The item arrived well within the dates specified and was installed with no trouble at all. It is doing everything I expected and more. A very good buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast but shoddily assembled ., 7 May 2014
Overall happy , but nervous the loose panels that wobble when connecting devices might cause a few problems in the future . Setting up language is German , and the Microsoft product code was too small for me to read. Once set up it has worked well and is quiet .

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and quiet, 24 Feb 2014
B. B. Milne - See all my reviews
I bought this looking at reviews and I not disappointed fast and quiet easy first set up other than changing it from german first.would recommend buying this

4.0 out of 5 stars No Warranty, 8 Jan 2014
Computer promptly delivered & well packed.Despite all the German to start with set up went well. No complaints with the PC. Why not 5 stars, because there was not a single piece of paper with the PC. No set up sheet, no manual & worst of all NO WARRANTY.

2.0 out of 5 stars CSL Multimedia PC, 5 Jan 2014
Not at all impressed with the quality of this unit. It felt cheap which considering the price of 399.00 for just the unit itself (no keyboard or mouse)was disappointing. After less than two weeks it died completely after having intermittent power problems. It was a Christmas present for my daughter and she was heartbroken that it stopped working. On the positive side I have been given a refund by Amazon but I will avoiding this brand in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars quiet & fast, 4 Nov 2013
Had to upgrade and this unit does everything I want quickley and is so silent I sometimes forget it`s on.