5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for
I had looked into buying a pair of Ugg moccasins but was discouraged by reviews citing poor quality. These Emu ones are a perfect fit -- the sizing guide was very good --, comfortable, warm, seem very well made and perfect for around the house.
Published 21 months ago by bookworm

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart in 6 months - Do not purchase.
I bought these slippers in May, and wore them less than six months before they fell apart. First, the leather cording snapped. Then the seam around the top of the foot separated. They are expensive, but poorly made. Avoid at all cost.
Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth Loomis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 13 Feb 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart in 6 months - Do not purchase., 9 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars badly made, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
The stitching came apart on one slipper after 4 weeks so I had to sew it back together, and then the sole came away on the other. Too late to return to amazon so a waste of a lot of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
Lovely slippers but not true to size - if u r a true size 4 go up a size but lovely slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu moccisan, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
Yet again emu are great bought a few of there products and they are well made and easy to wear thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable slippers, 27 Jan 2014
Helen.A (Stonehaven, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
I agree with other reviews that you need to go up a size. Normally size 4, I find that the size 5 in these slippers are a very neat fit. They are also quite narrow so wouldn't be suitable for a wider foot. They are so light you hardly realise you are wearing them, and feel lovely and warm. Wouldn't have wanted to pay the full price, but taking the black ones at the reduced price was a bargain. Just hope they last a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and comfy, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
I am a size 6.5 and after reading the past reviews I ordered size 7. But they came too big. Exchanged them for 6. A little tight at first wear but then they become super comfy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality and thickness of sheepskin really gone downhill., 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
I had a pair of these for a year and they had really nice and thick sheepskin so decided to treat myself to a pair of these for xmas (as they were £35 in my size). However, when they arrived I was really disappointed as the sheepskin was really thin. They also had a different sole (plain grey) as opposed to the speckly sole pictured on Amazon. I had already returned one pair as they seemed really thin, but when I got another pair I realised that this was the normal thickness of these sllippers. So I persevered with these but after a couple of weeks they developed a big bald patch. I sent them back for a refund and did what I should have done to begin with - got a pair of UGG Ansley, which were about three times the thickness of the sheepskin of the EMU slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous comfy slippers., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
Got these slippers from Amazon Warehouse at a bargain price. I would not have payed full price for them. But they are lovely. I love Amazon Warehouse. I have had lots of great bargains from there. And they are like new just not in the original box. I would say Size up to a bigger size, I am usually a 5 but got a 6 as they are quite a small fitting. I can tell they will last a long time though and am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Emus were harmed!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Amity Slippers (Shoes)
My wife tells me that they are just brilliant, very comfy and warm with a safe, non-slip sole and would recommend them to anyone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›