4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but deilevery was poor.
Very pretty, very light, very nice. But it took awhile to get it. I ordered it on the 15th. Got in on the 27th. Said it takes up to 3-4 days. But clearly it didn't but still very happy with it~
Published 11 months ago by Chriss Cox

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite pointy and a bit slippery!
I love these chopsticks, but my husband found them a bit slippery because of the lovely black lacquer style surface and the children manage better with chopsticks that have slightly thicker ends - these are a bit fine for them. So I will carry on using them, but look for some others for the rest of the household!
Published 2 months ago by L. Wood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but deilevery was poor., 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Qiyun Pack Of 5 Pairs Black Wooden Chinese Dragon Lucky Totem Chopsticks (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars chopsticks, 13 Feb. 2014
dragonwitch (pontypool, south wales) - See all my reviews
brilliant, they`re just beautiful the detail is fantastic. I have only recently started using chopsticks and find these just great

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely finished, 4 May 2014
Peter Burch (Canterbury, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nice looking chopsticks but I'll need a bit more practice to get used to the fine pointed tips. The cheap (but more square) plastic ones are easier for us westerners methinks. Also I have big hands and these are not very long compared to some others.

5.0 out of 5 stars These chopsticks are beautiful. They are an absolute pleasure to use and ..., 7 Nov. 2014
These chopsticks are beautiful. They are an absolute pleasure to use and much better than the square ended ones you find everywhere for those people who can't use them! The design is stunning and look great set out on the dining table with our Chinese dinner set. I would say the only gripe of this order is that its not very well packaged, 1 of the sticks were broken and they were poking out of the envelope when it arrived. just as well you get 5 pairs! Wouldn't stop me from ordering more tho...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Jun. 2014
Best thing ever, been looking for some proper chopsticks for ages. highly recommend them to those looking for well made chopsticks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite pointy and a bit slippery!, 14 Nov. 2014
L. Wood "L A Wood" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars like them, looks same as in picture, 30 May 2014
Great product, colour, as in picture, use it for my hair, good quality.good price. Recomend to buy this product. Ok

4.0 out of 5 stars love them, 23 May 2014
I liked the design on these chopsticks, they look good in my hair holding my hair pieces in, they keep my hair piece in securely

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 May 2014
Beautiful chopsticks! Fast Delivery! Although a bit slippery and the smell of paint was a little strong at the beginning. Loving them now after the first wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 April 2014
These sticks were a gift and the recipient was pleased with them, I gave them the once over and I can say the finish is good and I would recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›