5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for fast draining phones.
An absolute saver. This one I bought for my son who's phone is always running out of charge now I know he's got a back up emergency charger when he needs it. They are fantastic. I've got one and I'll buying one for my hubby too.
Published 4 months ago by G J Nash

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2, Only 1 works
I have to start this review by asking that Amazon starts clearly identifying seller locations and giving the option of only showing sellers located in the UK. Waited weeks for delivery as items were shipped from China through Germany.

Published 11 months ago by Moertoe

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2, Only 1 works, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Black 2600mAh USB Power Bank Portable External Battery Charger for iPhone 4S 5 Samsung Galaxy LG HTC etc FamilyMall (Electronics)

When I finally received the banks, only 1 seems to accept and hold a full charge. The other seems defective in that it only charges a phone's battery (1800mAh) fully from empty once. I tried a variety of charging methods and tests with no success. The banks also come with no instructions, but this isn't much of a problem as there are only 2 ports and a light showing red when charging and blue when full.

I'll try to return the defective one, but shipping it back to China will probably cost more than it's worth.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, Trust the reviews, 26 Mar 2014
Very poor quality.
The battery did not hold a full charge.
The connections broke after a few weeks.
The company said that they would send me a free replacement, but it never arrived.

Friendly advice : Trust the reviews.
Bought an ANKER Astro mini, excellent quality and durable (worth paying double the price).

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt fully charge a 1700mAh battery, 21 Oct 2013
This in theory unless someone can correct me should fully charge a 1700mAh battery and have a little 'juice' left, well it doesnt in my case it charges a 35% battery up to about 85% so while it does a job it doesnt do what I expected it to.

After owning for a couple of months it now doesnt hold charge at all, steer clear

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 10 Nov 2013
This item is cheap but waste of money. It doesn't show the full charge ever. If you charge it whole night then you can charge your phone for 5-10 min.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 13 Jun 2014
Lokesh Madaan "Lucky" (USA) - See all my reviews
Never buy this product. Battery backup was very very poor and It broke up within a week. This product sucks!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Jan 2014
Bought this as a Xmas present for somebody and it turned up in a plastic bag with no instructions! Luckily my friend is a techno geek so knew how to use it! A few days after giving it to him he told me that the connection into the device was broken and it would only charge if you held the cable in a slanted position! Emailed company who advised that I should try a new lead!!!!!! I advised it was not the lead but the actual device and the reply was a 30% refund and I buy a new cable!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how that works, one because the device is broken not the lead and 2 why should I be having to buy a new lead! Very disappointed would definitely not recommend! Very poor quality!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars What can i say.., 31 Oct 2013
Where to start?

After reading the only other review on this product I thought I would take the chance.

The product arrived in the post today wrapped in foam padding and stuck in a plastic bag, hardly appropriate seeing as it has come from outside the UK. The delivery time took 16 days to arrive through my door. First glance the battery pack looked fine until you look at the bottom (Not shown in the images) and this had been popped out proving the packaging wasn’t substantial or that the product and where it has come from is just rubbish(This is cracked so can’t even be pushed in).
My phone is a HTC one X running off an 1800 battery. Like the other review this battery pack should charge up the phone fully and have battery left seeing as it claims to be 2600 mAH. This device only charged my phone to 61% then went flat after the battery being charged for about 4 hours.

Sad to say it was a waste of my money, I would have been able to over look the performance as after all it’s an emergency battery backup. For it to arrive through my door broken when I had held it for near 30 seconds is a joke, AVOID!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work Wont charge the, 10 July 2014
Doesnt work
Wont charge the fone

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for fast draining phones., 29 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 16 May 2014
Item arrived in a good condition. Been using it since i got it and very satisfied with this even after many usage and charging.