5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch
I cannot even begin to tell you how much i love this software.

I received last years version and was gutted to find that payroll wasnt in it and this years is and boy oh boy is it awesome.

To have 1 piece of software that does everything, including printing off payslips that costs half the price of Sage 50 is quite awesome.

I have Sage 50...
Published 10 months ago by Beanie Luck

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a pretty average programme
It was a pretty average programme, which was hard to set up, and difficult to understand. It almost met my expectations, as it was easier to just carry on the way we originally started, rather than using this programme.
Published 14 days ago by Mr. G. C. Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch, 26 Feb 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: QuickBooks Pro 2014 + Enhanced Payroll 2014 Bundle - 1 Year Subscription - 1 User (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I cannot even begin to tell you how much i love this software.

I have Sage 50 though and find it too complicated and in comparison this is a breeze to use.

I dont have to hire an accountant, i dont have to hire an HR specialist i can do it all myself.

I love the real time updates with HMRC too as no end of year self asessments for me thanks very much.

I would buy this again and again and again..

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd never use anything else., 9 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the most relied upon software I have ever purchased but it is trustworthy, accurate and don't be put off by the price tag - it's replaced our accountant and we've saved already!

Easy to install and the best part of this is that it sounds complicated but it really isn't - i'm the biggest numbers phobic there could be but now between me and this package i'm managing our books and I know they're accurate and up to date. The interface is simple and once the initial data is entered after set-up the management of it couldn't be easier or more rewarding.

A marvellous piece of reliable software and something that will be a fine investment and most likely save you a lot of money in the future. I wouldn't use anything else, perfect program. The pay-roll is a particularly useful feature and a fabulous upgrade from last years.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accounting made easy(ish!), 20 Mar 2014
Ash (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm terrible with numbers and hate unintuitive software. So QuickBooksPro 2014 was a revelation to me. The user-interface is simple and straightforward to use. It combines all the programmes a small business owner needs to ensure the books are balanced, staff are being paid, tax/PAYE is being calculated correctly, and even allows you to maintain oversight of your stock figures.

That it so seamlessly integrates with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel etc) is a huge bonus and makes the simple things like printing payslips or putting together a presentation extremely intuitive (assuming you have a decent working knowledge of how those other bits of software work, of course).

No one likes having to do this sort of thing, but if it's a choice between a programme like this or hiring someone to do it for you - this wins every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you run a small business, then a product like this is essential. It can be used to manage your accounts, and also comes with a one year payroll function, meaning it can also manage your payroll, print your payslips, and upload data to HMRC. It is relatively easy to use (considering that it is about accounting and payroll), but does cost a lot to purchase. However consider how much it would cost to pay someone to run payroll for you and you should make savings choosing a product like this. I would say that if you had the previous year's version there is not that much of a change, however if do not have an accounting & Payroll system, then this is ideal and I would have no hesitation in recommending this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accounting for SME / Owner managers, 18 May 2014
This software is ideal for SME's with employees on the payroll, and is flexible when enough when required. Does not require a high level of accounting training, and is a good entry level product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great combination software., 13 Feb 2014
Mr. G. Bridgeman-clarke "Graham BC" (Rayleigh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have run a small business for over a decade and for most of that time I have used a competitors software which costs an arm and a leg and if you need help on line you can wait over 30 minutes sometime. I got this and didn't have high expectations but I have been blown away.

The programme is easy to install, easy to use and as yet, 4 weeks in I have not had to use the help functions. so far so good.

I am the first to admit that accounts, balance sheets are like a foreign language to me but this programme provides all the reports I need plus more.

One feature I do like is the VAT tacking for HMRC. Nice touch!!

The payroll package works well too. We use consultants and hourly based staff who use time sheets. This programme allows us to assess the pay and get it right. No queries so far. Its printing functions, with the correct stationery works a treat too,

Ok it doesn't give tax advice and I won't sack my accountant but this does make the job simpler for us!

Well pleased no more hanging on the phone for assistance and a much easier interface all at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very user friendly., 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Another great package from Intuit. I have tried some of the other packages from this company and found them all to be very easy to use. Quickbooks Pro 2014 + Payroll is no exception.
There's a wealth of options to configure, but it's not overwhelming, and with the online support it's incredibly simple to get up and running.
Naturally you must have a working knowledge of payroll and spreadsheets etc. but this package is essentially a user-friendly tool for small businesses. Hard to find a fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the perfect product for people with small businesses who want to do there own accounts. It is much cheaper than Sage, but offers everything that most people will need. Its obviously not cheap, but is still excellent value for money. The addition of a years subscription to Payroll is an excellent addition and worth the extra if its something that you feel you can use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Software, 2 Mar 2014
C. M. Cotton "Chris Cotton" (Europe and USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I now run several businesses in the UK. I use an accountant I have known for many years and have always been happy with their service. I have had very little need for such software, especially given the price of accounting software packages. I am not a computer whiz and sometimes find complicated Microsoft software packages difficult to use.

I reviewed Quickbooks Premier 2012 and 2013 previously and my review is virtually identical to that one. I received this software free of charge via the Amazon Vine programme. In truth I would not have bought such software, given my relationship with my accountant. I therefore used this opportunity to try the software without any risk or guilt. As this is the second tine of using I am getting used to how the programme works and the ultimate ease of use.

It was simplicity itself to install. The software gives you a comprehensive and easy to use accounting package. Whilst my area of business pertains to the service sector and does require the holding of stock, the software can easily handle business situations where stock control is necessary. It can easily track sales, expenses and profits and can create professional looking invoices using PDF's for emails. It can automatically calculate VAT and creates an E file so you can send it directly to HMRC. It works with all Office programmes so there is great compatibility, so allowing greater ease of use. It also allows you to create budgets and cash flow projections. In short this software can handle virtually anything a small to medium sized business can throw at it. It also includes payroll software free for 12 months, which allows you to calculate wages, NI, Tax for your employees.

Whilst I am a stick in the mud and like the reassurance that my accountant brings, this software is the next best thing. It is easy to use and does virtually everything you will require. A great product at a great price, compared to other accounting software packages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 15 May 2014
Paul (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Firstly, I've been a user of Quicken for years, the trusty personal finance product. In fact, I'm still using Quicken 2002 on my Windows 8 laptop and it runs without a hitch. It's a true shame that they don't make it any longer in the UK.

I've used QuickBooks previously and this new version is by far the most powerful I've seen. My first words of advice would be that if you currently use an accountant, you might want to consider replacing him with this software - it will pay for itself in no time. Once you get to grips with it, after going through the initial set-up, you'll find working with QuickBooks a breeze.

There's good online support, the user interface is straightforward and best of all, it links directly to Microsoft Excel.

Recommended.