on 13 September 2013
Brilliant, copied all my DVD's even the ones ones copy protected. Was a bit taunted to start with but came up with a web page telling you what to do. Perfect.
on 25 April 2014
This is the first time I've used this software as I have just moved to a Mac from years of windows PC's, and I find it very slow when it's ripping. It might just be me of course not having the hang of everything Mac, but I don't thing so. Ripping on a windows PC was much quicker and simpler. If things speed up as I get used to using it, I'll revise my feedback, but until then, DVD Fab is still king.
on 13 February 2014
Bought this to copy some of my DVD films to my hard drive to take with me when we go on holiday
on 4 August 2014
The software is everything that I needed....couldn't be more happier!!!!
Does exactly what it says on the tin!!!!
on 11 August 2014
Very pleased with my Mac Ripper Pro , works really well !!!,
on 30 June 2014
It works well but takes its time to do its magic.