4.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite from this author
Published 6 months ago by Mspraise1

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
it was ok not a faver but readable, was hoping for but oh well thank god didn't cost me a lot
Published 10 months ago by vicki

4.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite from this author, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Burned by Passion (Kindle Edition)
I love this author but I have to say that I did not enjoy this book as much as the others. It started off with the action I like right from the start. However, what happened after that between the two principle characters was not enjoyable for me. Their love was not sweet at all and after the great experience they had of their hot passion what the Kira did next by continuing to go out with another man when Blake told her of his interest and how he wanted to pursue their relationship. He even broke up with the woman he was seeing so for Kira not to do the same and keeping going out with that loser ... did not ring true to me. After experiencing something like that how could you continue to see another man who did not make you feel like that kind of passion, even with all the insecurities that she had.

Excellent story but I lost that loving feel when she denied how she felt about Blake

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Burned by Passion (Kindle Edition)
I love this author so much. the writing is exceptional.I loved the characters and the story line.I loved the family relationships and the strength of the family ties.Beautiful engaging and truly wonderful.

Burned by Passion