• Tides

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 15 October 2013
Some great songs for personal times and inspirational others for church gatherings. Take time out to listen, reflect, praise, adore & declare .. encounter the presence of God..enough said!
on 14 September 2013
Well, it wasn't at all what I expected with a bit of house style beats going on and that isn't really my type of music (made me feel old!!!).... However...

The lyrics are wonderful and really help me with personal worship and the style of music is really growing on me! None of the songs disappoint in lyrical content and actually, after getting over the shock of the house style music in places... I love it!!

My favourite song at the moment (but I know it will change, it always does with any of Bethel albums!) is "Letting Go", mainly because of where I am currently with my walk with God. It was like everything my scrambled thoughts had been trying to put together became coherent in that song... God is so good like that!

Thank you, once again, Bethel, for an album that is helping and will continue to help me in my walk with God. And thank you for being brave and bold with the different sound! Wake us up to God's power and glory!
on 30 August 2014
I bought this MP3 for my wife as a gift. She loves it and it is very good. So this is more of a review of the Amazon Music Library, the problem being that it is does not work on a Linux operating system. Now, fair play to Amazon, as soon I spoke to them about it they agreed to refund it. So I then bought this directly from Bethel Music in the US, for less! (I got the live version for $7.99). But, I'd like to be able to use the Amazon Music Library but I am not switching to Windows to make that happen.
on 10 November 2013
I bought the Bethel Loft Sessions and loved it. The songs were inspirational and well constructed with some real high points and catchy tunes that I found myself singing along to on many occasions. This however is bland, over produced and lacks any real soul. The synthesised euro pop vibe is not for me. The opening track sounds like an entry for the Eurovision song contest and the other songs lack any distinctive structure or melody. Disappointing, can I have my money back please I was hoping for so much more as I love the vocals of Stephanie Frizzel and Brian Johnson.
A small but irritating point is that the CD sleeve lyrics are printed at a tiny font size in white on a light grey background so they are illegible. It all has the feel of something that has been rushed out to capitalise on previous success.
on 13 January 2014
This is an amazing album that blew me away from the first track and all the way through. I can find no fault here and really enjoy the music for what it is....uplifting, fresh, original and of course in my mind draws you closer to God. Nothing disappointing here for me. jenn Johnson is the highlight of the album for me. Tones of Coldplay and U2. if you like these bands youll love this. well done Bethel!!
on 8 January 2014
A selection of anointed worship tracks from the Bethel musicians, some well known, some not so well known. Their music reflects the heart of a church that impacts it's town and wider with a message of good news and freedom. They are an inspiration and challenge to Christians around the world.
on 27 March 2014
Tides is a great album to soak to, or just listen to when praying or praising and it carries you through many emotions and stages of thought. I love to listen to it on my way to work in headphones as it brings a real peace in the middle of a busy city.
on 24 November 2013
Wasn't so sure about this music the first two times I listened to the CD, but then I listened to the words and the songs have really blessed and challenged me. I've had it going in my car for two weeks, God is speaking through this CD.
on 21 September 2013
This buy has been wonderful. It's wonderful blessed music, and it came in good condition from the seller. It was send by mail and I was informed on a text that the cd had arrived at my home. Nothing more to wish for.
on 2 December 2013
Bethel are an inspiration to Worship. They connect you with a living and loving God in unique and beautiful way. This latest CD was just what I was hoping for. :D