5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring and worth every penny or cent!
Some great songs for personal times and inspirational others for church gatherings. Take time out to listen, reflect, praise, adore & declare .. encounter the presence of God..enough said!
Published 13 months ago by david gregg

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. J. C. Nash

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
I bought the Bethel Loft Sessions and loved it. The songs were inspirational and well constructed with some real high points and catchy tunes that I found myself singing along to on many occasions. This however is bland, over produced and lacks any real soul. The synthesised euro pop vibe is not for me. The opening track sounds like an entry for the Eurovision song contest and the other songs lack any distinctive structure or melody. Disappointing, can I have my money back please I was hoping for so much more as I love the vocals of Stephanie Frizzel and Brian Johnson.
A small but irritating point is that the CD sleeve lyrics are printed at a tiny font size in white on a light grey background so they are illegible. It all has the feel of something that has been rushed out to capitalise on previous success.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring and worth every penny or cent!, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for Bethel, not quite as good for Amazon., 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tides (MP3 Download)
I bought this MP3 for my wife as a gift. She loves it and it is very good. So this is more of a review of the Amazon Music Library, the problem being that it is does not work on a Linux operating system. Now, fair play to Amazon, as soon I spoke to them about it they agreed to refund it. So I then bought this directly from Bethel Music in the US, for less! (I got the live version for $7.99). But, I'd like to be able to use the Amazon Music Library but I am not switching to Windows to make that happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tides carries us into the sea of God's love, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tides (MP3 Download)
Tides is a great album to soak to, or just listen to when praying or praising and it carries you through many emotions and stages of thought. I love to listen to it on my way to work in headphones as it brings a real peace in the middle of a busy city.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tides by Bethel Music, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
Not sure when I played it the first time, but it does grow on you.
Some good tracks and if you like Bethel Music you'll appreciate the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
It's not often that you find an album where you like every song... but this is it! Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!!, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
This is an amazing album that blew me away from the first track and all the way through. I can find no fault here and really enjoy the music for what it is....uplifting, fresh, original and of course in my mind draws you closer to God. Nothing disappointing here for me. jenn Johnson is the highlight of the album for me. Tones of Coldplay and U2. if you like these bands youll love this. well done Bethel!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from the Bethel gang!, 8 Jan 2014
P. Wigglesworth (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tides (MP3 Download)
A selection of anointed worship tracks from the Bethel musicians, some well known, some not so well known. Their music reflects the heart of a church that impacts it's town and wider with a message of good news and freedom. They are an inspiration and challenge to Christians around the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Worship, 2 Dec 2013
carangela "CJ" (S.E. London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
Bethel are an inspiration to Worship. They connect you with a living and loving God in unique and beautiful way. This latest CD was just what I was hoping for. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Tides, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
Wasn't so sure about this music the first two times I listened to the CD, but then I listened to the words and the songs have really blessed and challenged me. I've had it going in my car for two weeks, God is speaking through this CD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›