5.0 out of 5 stars A real waterproof coat !
Published 13 months ago by Sue Almond

3.0 out of 5 stars Whilst the fabric and construction of this coat is good I feel it is a bit "scimpy" - in ...
Whilst the fabric and construction of this coat is good I feel it is a bit "scimpy" - in other words, whilst it covers the back, neck and front of the chest I feel it is short on the sides or flanks of the coat. Previous coats have reached further down the dogs sides. If the rain is not coming straight down out of the sky but there is a breeze then I end up with...
Published 27 days ago by mebm

5.0 out of 5 stars A real waterproof coat !, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Great Quality Waterproof Wax Dog Coat All Sizes (14") (Misc.)
This is a fabulous quality coat. My dog loves it because it hasn't got leg holes, which he hates. The front has a wide wraparound strap which vecro's tidily at the side. It also has a strap which secures the coat in place going round the middle.(this isn't in the way of him having a piddle.) It is stylish and smart with a pocket and collar to replicate a wax coat. The only downside is it hasn't got a hole to access the clip for his harness. I have made one and stitched this. Just a small amendment that maybe the manufacturer should be aware of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dog coat, 10 Oct 2013
This coat is waterproof, fits well ..... it does the job it is supposed to. I bought it for my Golden Retriever, which sounds silly, but when we go away at this time of year and later in our caravan ..... it keeps her dry to return to come into the caravan. So she can enjoy winter holidays with us. IDEAL.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a coat!!!!!, 4 Nov 2013
C. Andrews (gloucestershire england) - See all my reviews
It is a very pretty little coat, which is also very functional. We put it on very quickly! is accepted by Wenna very happily and keeps her perfectly dry. It really is perfect and excellent value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 Feb 2014
I have 2 Jack Russell's that are getting on in years & I was looking for a waterproof & windproof coat for them. After receiving & trying them on they fitted perfectly . Not to thick, so they wouldn't get to hot. They are a better quality then expected & i love the little pocket as well. It's made from real wax coat & lined with a fleece lining., even the collar is lined. Easy to fit on the dog with a Velcro fastening across their chest & around the middle. I found the measurements to be true ,I have 2 medium sized jack Russell's & got size 14". There is a smell but it wears off very quickly when opened to the air. The coats are perfect for what I needed & very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sizes for puppies., 17 Sep 2013
These coats are really good for puppies as they are very inexpensive and you don't mind buying another when they've grown out of the first one. This is the second one I have bought from this company. Lovely wax coat and prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice dog coat., 18 Sep 2013
Have bought quite a few dog coats in the past for much more than this one and they have always been disapointing. But this one is just great the quality and the feel of it are nice and is very easy to put on my jack russell had him strapped in within 10 seconds and he looked comfy and was ready to walk rain or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Sep 2013
Great jacket and fits well. Good waterproof coat for the heavy winter rain. I would highly recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug, 23 Oct 2013
I CANT BELIEVE IVE FOUND THIS JACKET ON LINE T.J. HAS GOT ONE ALREADY FROM A WELL KNOWN PET SHOP CHAIN AND IT WAS MORE THAN DOUBLE THE PRICE IM DISABLED AND T.J.HAS A DOG WALKER MAUREEN WHO PICKS UP SHEP T.J.WALKING PAL IM GOING TO GET ONE FOR SHEP AND TWO FOR T.J.CANT WAIT

5.0 out of 5 stars dog coat, 5 Oct 2013
very pleased with this dog coat .its just what we were looking for our dog.as it will keep him nice and dry

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought two for the dogs, 8 Oct 2013
I ordered two of them, they seem nice but came up very small. I have now ordered another for my larger dog and the smaller one I shall keep for my mums dog. Looked nice on our springer, be he had to have the 26 inch one.