on 14 December 2013
Just what I wanted for taking the ball out of the hole when it's full of water - & easy to fit!
on 1 March 2014
A sweet little gadget that actually works. It does what it says on the tin and it doesn't get caught up in my golf bag as it folds neatly away when not being used. Result!
on 17 July 2014
This ball retriever arrived promptly. Easily fitted, and picks up very well. Time will tell but I notice several comments re how easily broken it seems to be. However, as things stand, I'm delighted with it. Will revert if any problems!
on 14 March 2014
This item is very suitable for the golfer with a bad back who doesn't want to bend down to pick up the ball. Although it fits the standard grip - it's especially suitable for the thicker grip as the ball sucker type doesn't fit it. The claws pop up and easily close again. Recommended.
on 20 August 2014
As my husband is steeped in golf this item just did the trick as he is having difficulty at the moment picking the ball out of the hole.Excellent little gadget. Excellent service for delivery. Thankyou
on 8 December 2014
Simple to put on to putter. Has saved me bending over to retrieve ball from cup which ,with my bad back, is a great boon.
Am a little worried though regarding whether it is robust enough to last in working order. Still, at the price just get another!
on 20 August 2014
For any senior golfer these are superb they fit unobtrusively and do the job they are designed for with aplomb. They do not get in the way even with my long putter and double up as a ball retriever from hazards
on 28 August 2014
I have 3 of these on different putters in case one breaks. Easy to fit and work well. As the 3 arms are quite fine I expect to break one once I get back to golf (hip replacement reason for purchase) so I wanted spare capacity. Suspect it will look a little out of place on a really fat putter grip but I am sure it will work.
on 9 February 2014
As someone that suffers constantly from back problems this is the ideal solution, more so than the claw version which although very good tends to break when replacing in the golf bag.
on 26 June 2014
JL Golf retractable putter claw sucker finger ball retriever/pick up. Very pleased with this item, it is neat and saves bending to pick the ball out of the hole! it arrived within two days.