5.0 out of 5 stars brill item
I have looked around and this item was brill for the price and covered 3 soft wear items of ours a must for anyone to buy to protect their laptops computers. when u log it in u get it asking for more money for other stuff to be done but ignore it pass it out and carry on its great. brill seller and I will buy this again when the year protection is up. thanks.
Published 3 months ago by carmel wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother
The computer keeps saying its only 50% covered, i have tried everything- its drove me mad, will not be buying again
Published 14 days ago by mrs boop

5.0 out of 5 stars brill item, 31 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best purchase I have ever made!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
Not the best purchase I have ever made! Lots of problems with locking up and crashing since its been installed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, 10 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst customer service ever, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
Bought this as I have had it in previous years and worked fine. This time I had a problem. One of the three installs went OK but I can't get it to register (after successfully logging into my account). Error message gives you an e mail address to send to about the problem but after 9 e mails I still haven't got any kind of response. Other contact addresses on their site only get you a reply saying that they are not monitored and you won't get a response if you write. Now one of my laptops with a successful registration is coming up with a message saying the firewall is off and it won't turn back on. Guess how many replies I've had to enquiries about that? If you guessed zero then have a cigar. So you can take a gamble and hope you don't have a problem but if you do then it's on your own head if things go wrong because McAfee's view on that is plainly 'we got your money so hard lines, chump.' Now I will have to buy some other company's product because this one is no longer an option. Wasted my money with no chance of getting it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars McAfee internet Security 2014, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
Have reguarly used this product before.
Good value - appears to do the job.
Does not use up too much memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
This does exactly what is says on the can.Great product very pleased its working in the background all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product., 11 Jun 2014
I. Strode (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
It has always worked well with my computer. Straight forward to install (make sure you uninstall all other internet security so that there is no conflict) . Product received within 3 days of order. Very good. Good value for 3 PCs.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... get me to purchase this for 25 I was delighted to get it from an independent seller for half ..., 19 July 2014
R. Jones (Lancashire,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
with McAfee trying to get me to purchase this for 25 I was delighted to get it from an independent seller for half that price. It arrived promptly and was a breeze to install - just want I wanted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Trustworthy Tool, 19 July 2014
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
McAfeee very good value but dosn't cut corners with protection very trustworthy product. just gets on with its job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 July 2014
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) (CD-ROM)
Just install and forget it.I have used this for a number of years with no problems.

McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC)
McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 User (PC) by McAfee (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / Vista Home Basic / XP)
11.25