4.0 out of 5 stars I could relate to Briar
An older sister with younger siblings just like those of briar's brothers it was easy to connect to her, but she seems like a stereotypical teenage girl who's only goal is to be "in" at that moment.
Published 3 months ago by Bambi

3.0 out of 5 stars Awwwww
That was really sweet what Briar did for her brothers I know I certainly wouldn't do that to my brother if he stole my jewellery
Published 2 months ago by miss emma louise lovell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I could relate to Briar, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Briar Beauty's Story (Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends 3) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars SHORT STORY BUT STILL SUPER!!!, 7 Aug 2014
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO AN EIGHT YEAR OLD CHILD. THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE AN EIGHT YEAR OLD SIBLING AND I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE WOULD REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK. FOR A VARIOUS AMOUNT OF REASONS. THIS IS A REALLY SHORT BOOK BUT LOADS OF PEOPLE WOULD ENJOY THIS BOOK. A GREAT READ BUT FOR ON THE POOL SIDE AND IF YOU ARE TEN LIKE ME OR PERHAPS NINE THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU ;p
BY AMERICANSUNSETSTYLE

3.0 out of 5 stars Awwwww, 15 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do reviews...., 11 Jun 2014
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I liked it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 200 Kindle books you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Jun 2014
Brill story I loved it and can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series as soon as I can

4.0 out of 5 stars Very short e-book/chapter but FREE, 25 May 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
A few of my nieces are Monster High and Ever After High mad at the moment and so when I spotted that there was a range of free short e-book stories available I thought I would give them a quick read to see what some of the fuss is about and to be honest I absolutely love both series' dolls too and I am hoping they are still popular and about when my daughter gets to 5/6+.

This short story (Briar Beauty's story who is the daughter of Sleeping Beauty) is very short and maybe takes around 5 minutes maximum to read but if you are an adult and your daughter or nieces etc are Ever After High mad then I would definitely recommend reading this short story as I have had a big smile on my face from start to finish (as with the other short stories in the range) and even laughed out loud a couple of times. Although the short stories are obviously aimed at children who are fans of Ever After High they are quite simply funny (and this one is a charming little story) and worth a quick read and especially as they are free. This story is more charming than funny but I actually really enjoyed it and it tells the short story of Briar getting ready to go off to boarding school but her jewellery has gone missing. I was really amused at Sleeping Beauty and her having fell asleep in her scrambled eggs and there being pillows dotted around the castle in case Briar or Sleeping fell asleep.
Of course if you are an Ever After High fan then you will love this short story too but if you get your mum or dad to read this story with you then you will put a big smile on their face too.
Brilliant little short story.

Ever After High: Ashlynn Ella's Story
Ever After High: Apple White's Story
Ever After High: Hunter Huntsman's Story
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter's Story
Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!!, 20 May 2014
D. Pamneja (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Th most boring book I have ever read in my entire life. I'm sorry Shannon Hale but this book is rubbish!
No wonder it is free. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars How good are you, 17 May 2014
You are a fantastic writer
Brilliant with adverbs,adjectives ,powerful verbs.
Please can you write some more book's

PS. THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and not so good, 13 May 2014
this book was really good but I think that u guys should have made it longer cus I really enjoyed it and then it ended . !!!!( angry about that!x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x)

I would like it if used did not have to pay for the the books because you already paid for the kindle , and trust me it was NOT 5p . SO I JUST THINK THATS PLAIN STUPID

1.0 out of 5 stars Ever after high, 8 May 2014
This book is to short you should make it at least 190 pages long please thank you Shannon hale .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›