4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for my new Z1
Published 13 months ago by Mr. J. Haley

3.0 out of 5 stars *****read before you buy*****
Its a nice looking case but the main reason I bought it was for the "magnetic closure for additional security". Unfortunately I can find no evidence of this being present as the front is constantly flapping open. I dread the day that I drop my device cos the 'buttered slice of bread rule' always applies.
Published 13 months ago by silverback

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for my new Z1, 20 Sep 2013
Mr. J. Haley (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Executive Book Case Cover for Xperia Z1 by Made for Xperia - Nero Black (Accessory)
Generally very happy with this case for my Xperia Z1. Looks and feels like a quality product. Two things to mention, it's a little prone to flopping open as there is no catch mechanism to keep it closed. My old iPhone case of a similar design had a tiny magnetic catch which worked well. Maybe this issue will go away when the materials loosen up a bit? That said, if you place it face-down this becomes a non-issue. Secondly, the credit card holder is a great idea if you just want to take a single debit/credit card out with you, but it would have been even better if there were space for three cards. The case is big enough to accommodate more cards, so it's a shame they didn't incorporate that. I'd give this case a 4.5/5.0 stars and would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars *****read before you buy*****, 23 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Z1 phone, 5 Nov 2013
Its sleek and has a smooth feel. looks quality too. Very good product!
It dosen't get any better than this!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but scratched my screen, 13 Jan 2014
A bit ironic if you think about the intended purpose of this product. It fits snugly and I had high hopes for it. But after a month or two of using it now, my phone screen has a line os scratches running across it.

I would not recommend keeping a card in the card holder. I have been keeping my oyster travel card in the card slot, and there is a line of scratches just where the top of the card closes against the screen.

A costly mistake. And Roxfit should warn people about this.

1.0 out of 5 stars picture quality affected, 3 Jan 2014
Kelvyn Bowes "bowes71" (herts england) - See all my reviews
The case itself is built well and fits perfectly however after using the camera with flash i noticed the pictures were coming out "smokey" i thought this was a phone issue but on removing the case and trying again realised it was the thickness of the case around the flash causing this problem, so until the cut out around this area is made bigger the problem will be there...new different case ordered!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 May 2014
Good product but does frey around the edges soon after first use as the edged are not sealed properly. Still a good case though and im still using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sony book case cover, 2 Feb 2014
keeps phone well held in cover, does not take any more space up then some other do only draw back have to take phone out to charge it on the magnetic charger

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 20 Mar 2014
Good fit, good value for money. This seems to be one of the better 'smart looking' cases for the Z1

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for Z1, 1 Feb 2014
M. S. F. Nagi - See all my reviews
It is a very nice cover. The feel of it is not cheap and I especially like the outer skin.

I needed this to protect my phone against keys and little bumps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for new phone, 28 Jan 2014
It is as described, wife loved it, sets of the phone, looks as if it is well made and should last.