5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining look at Bruce Springsteen's fans
This entertaining documentary film concentrates on die hard Bruce Springsteen fans: they tell us why they love the Boss so much and what are the sources of their fanaticism. Intercalated with interviews to the fans, are segments of concerts of Bruce. Sometimes, the fans appear in the clips: in perhaps the best segment, a fan who is also an Elvis impersonator narrates the...
Published 5 months ago by Andres C. Salama

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
Not good, save your hard earned cash and buy the Hyde Park concert instead.
Too many interviews not enough music.
Published 1 month ago by A. M. Nash

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boss and his people, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
Loved it!!! Laughter and tears from Bruce's fans, great footage relevant to the stories, it's more than a concert film, it's a film of life, how Bruce has affected people's lives. He certainly has had a great effect on my life, and this summer seeing him both in Stockholm and London was certainly special, he hasn't lost it, and as the people in the film say, he has passion by the bucketload.
Great for Bruce fans, not sure about the non believers, and the additional footage with 6 tracks from the memorable Hard Rock London 2012 gig ending with McCartney and The Boss singing Twist and Shout is a worthy bonus.
Five star Boss all the way.

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 star docu and 4 stars bonus, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
The docu was neither about Bruce nor his music. Following the title it was very little Springsteen and a lot of I! Ive got a lot of stuff from him and his musicians. Once I was at a concert with him (about 92), and I admired him and his band (who got to deal with him) because he played for 4 hours 5 minutes. That summerday it started to rain 15 minutes into concert and then after 2hours when more than 50% of audience had left (rain and 13 celcius is not fun when not prepared for it) finally it stopped raining. Of course, musicians was under stage roof, but they delivered a full time concert for us left. "I just cant stop playing" he said. Marvellous!

Back to docu, when I saw and listened to all this people around the world worshipping their hero, its simply to much for me. Was it american patriotism? Bad picture on docu too, wont give any star at all. But I can give 1 star for telling me in description that it was going to be something like that.

Then bonus: this was good old Bruce as I havent seen him since Dublin 06, and now picture was also very good, even in the heavy rain. But only 6 songs and the fact that he didnt brought his lovely Patti cant give full score for this part neither. Mathematic says two and a half star, but it was described as a movie or a docu so it has to go down. As Ive seen a lot of 5 stars reviews in Amazon for this docu, I guess it meens they have to be really hardcore! If u got nothing else to do than sit watching tellie, a docu like this can be ok, because you just watch it once, but paying for this nonsence on a BD? Stupid. Buy it for the bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinema Vs DVD release, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
I saw this at the cinema and thought it was immense, everything a Springsteen fan could hope for.
However I am keen to know (but can't find out) is if the DVD/Blu-ray format will contain both the live concert footage from Hard Rock Calling and subsequent extra half hour fan footage shown after the concert performance.
Be great if it is all on this release as it ties everything together nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
realy original, myebe only Springsteen can do i movie like this. It's plenty of realy fantastic story oh his fan during one of his concert.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRUCE!!, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
The one and only in performance. Worth every penny and then more, better to see him live but also better than not seeing him at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see (if you're a fan), 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
Saw it at the movie theater and I had a good laugh. My gf came with me (her not being a hardcore fan as I am) and she also liked it. Funny and moving.

ARRAY(0x9db051b0)

Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013]
Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013] by Bruce Springsteen (Blu-ray - 2013)
14.60