Format: DVD|Change

on 7 November 2013
An ingenious dvd release made by Bruce's fans. A very truthful telling of what he means to them. A good representation of fans from many countries too.
on 13 October 2013
This is the question that the makers of this doc about Bruce Springsteen are seeking to ask. And they've had a pretty good bash at it!! It's a good mixture of different types of his fans with differing levels of devotion and obsession!! I'm a massive fan of Bruce and have been since The River (My first Bruce concert was at Wembley Arena on The River tour and it was the only album I ended up getting on vinyl, cassette and CD).I really enjoyed seeing this at the cinema (though it was disappointing how few people there were there) especially the recent live footage at the end. Even my super gorgeous girlfriend liked 'old' Bruce. Result!!
on 31 August 2013
I saw this at the Cinema, and as an admirer of Bruce and a fan of his music found it fascinating - partly because it shows how over the top commitment to one person can be, whilst at the same time proving that Music can have a profound effect on peoples lives. The adoration expressed for the Boss is at times so gushing that you can feel your stomach starting to move, by the same token the respect for the Man is moving and richly deserved. The best thing about the film for me is the concert footage - a lot of it from Bruce's early days, and if the DVD includes the extra footage shown in the Cinema then it will certainly be well worth getting - which it is anyway. You will want to watch this again and again for the music but may find your self skipping through some of the fan interviews and videos.

I would totally recommend this as a portrait of fandom, and of how it can take over your life - but even more for the fantastic music featured from the best rock star in the world!

If the dvd does have all the content shown in the cinema then I will come back and add an extra star!
on 4 December 2014
Great movie for Springsteen fans! Lots of songs, old and new!
on 23 February 2014
I bought this for my hubby's Valentines. we watched it last night. It was dreadful, full of obsessed fans speaking utter rubbish. Don't get me wrong there were some bits that were good, and good musical clips, however I couldn't believe how sad some of the fans were. We both fell asleep so didn't get to the end of this.
on 9 December 2014
Present for the old boy & he loved it!!
on 29 October 2014
Some talking but 6 tunes, quite good.
on 13 August 2014
Great music great artist good service
on 4 December 2013
Just a great dvd some great moments, enjoy ever moment of the dvd ,parts brought tears to my eyes, touching, funny, a mustfor springsteen fans
on 13 June 2015
Purchased for husband, loves it