5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!
Really delighted with these bags. Good basic useful bag in lovely choice of colours. Well worth buying. Very good value.
Published 4 months ago by PV

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Published 2 months ago by Caitlin Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 9 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 Feb 2014
The bag is quite small- smaller than I expected. The quality is of the norm, and I think if it didn't have the 'made in America' label it would have been a lot cheaper. My main complaint is that I distinctly order the yellow (gold as advertised) but received the blue. I won't be returning it as it wasn't a lot of money, but this is an regrettable mix-up. I won't be buying from the seller again. The bag suffices.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice... but description should be 'American Apparel Hand Bag', 21 Feb 2014
This is never a gym bag, unless you are already wearing your gym stuff and just want to carry a small towel and some deodarent in it.

Its pretty much the size of a womans large handbag and nowhere near big enough if you are looking to pack trainers etc.. or even change of clothes,towel and toiletries in. ie use as a 'gym bag'

Overall disappointing really as I liked the retro style to it

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, flexible, strong, cheap., 10 Feb 2014
everything you want from a gym bag, at a great price. Can't recommend it enough. Don't let the price fool you, it's a great bag.

ARRAY(0xa61361a4)