on 17 September 2014
It does what it is supposed to do in protecting the Samsung Tab 3 7 inch tab and also providing a stand in both portrait and landscape orientation. OK for viewing but not for touching the screen when entering text. The stylus pen works, The screen protector bonus was unusable since it arrived creased and therefore with an air gap when attached. I've no idea of the purpose of the rabbits ear leather widget that came with it, there is no guidance info on what it is for. The "leather" case looks good when fitted although removing the tablet from the plastic close fitting holder proved quite difficult, However it shouldn't need removing too often. Megnetic, a Chinese term, nothing magnetic about it but the elastic holds the outer lid in place.
on 26 March 2014
I was unsure between giving 3 or 4 stars, probably is more like a 3.5 stars! In spite of the pros and cons below (which is just literal observation) I like the case and I think it is worthy for the price.

Pros
Rotates fully 360 degrees for 2 different positions, for me this is a very important feature (the only reason I bought it), only a few cases can do this and the others are more expensive usually.
For what it does, it has a good price, it also protects the tablet well.
Even though it is cheap material, it is not the worst, kind of reminds me of an old bible when I close it so the effect is OK.
I use it a lot for skype and therefore the angles are good, especially because the tablet camera is not centered so you can rotate the tablet the other way around for a slightly better viewing angle.
It comes with a very good screen protector and also a stylus that works well.
All the buttons or speakers or headphones, etc., are easily accessible.

Cons
When it arrived, the smell of fake leather was very intense but it faded away within 2 weeks so not an issue.
Even though it rotates so you can have the tablet vertically or horizontally, you can really only use one of the groove positions, therefore when vertically not my favorite viewing angle (might not be an issue for most people), but better than nothing.
Better to have it in a flat, sturdy surface otherwise it won't stand vertically too well, but is not that bad, when I use it in the bed it stands ok, worst case scenario I can lean it against a pillow.
on 1 February 2014
great value quality is great good protector if u value your tab get it stops sratches damage etc good price.
on 30 November 2014
I am unsure how this is supposed to stand up, it just collapses every time I try. It doesn't seem strong enough to support it, which makes it pretty pointless since this is the main reason I bought it. It's also really difficult to get it back out!

On a plus point, the stylus pen is really good.
on 12 September 2014
If I can give it no stars, I would. Its completely useless. It does not allow my tablet to stand properly. Never has and seems like it never will. Truely a waste of money. I definitely would not recommend anyone to get this.
on 1 October 2014
Advertised as locking screen when it is closed, it doesn't. Swivel 360 function is too loose and is not workable. Stand function only works in 1 position the second just falls over. In the bottom drawer gathering dust.
on 25 January 2015
Great case to protect your tablet. But I had to return it because I ordered the wrong one. Seller was very helpful in refunding my money. Would recommend
on 9 November 2014
The cover is okay. Only problem I have with it is the groove designed to stand my tablet in is a bit flimsy. The tablet tends to keeps falling flat.
on 26 June 2014
arrived on time it looks very well made and really makes looking at the tablet much easier again the stylus and screen protector are very useful
on 6 June 2014
It is not magnetic but it is a very nice case altogether with a nice stylus but the screen protector is scratch prone and it is not a smart case

See one answered question