4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Love them, i'm 5ft 2 and they are definitely for taller people. When I sit down they dig into the back of my leg. Guess I'll just have to stand when I go out :)
Published 9 months ago by Suzanne Dennany

3.0 out of 5 stars pu
great boots but only fault with them is they are starting th come away from the sole after wearing them a couple of times
Published 6 months ago by Catherine Heron

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 14 Mar 2014
Poor quality , ordered 4 my size did not fit plus quality is very poor!! Will need to send back

3.0 out of 5 stars pu, 1 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars better, 10 Oct 2013
Thanks for those very pleased better than i thought as for the cheap cost.nice suedette.
look good size well very comfy. Feel like sleepers. very light. Not out with them yet. i m a wide size 8 and fit perfectly. look great with skirt and tight love them just order a red pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love The Design Shame About The Quality, 3 May 2014
I like this pair of boots. I have received a lot of compliments on them, they are gorgeous. However, the quality, especially the sole could be better. It is very light to walk in and they are very comfortable. Oh they are very warm for winter...really warm. Although this is cheaply made and it was sent from China, the material they used for the inside keeps ones's leg very warm. It fits well, and true to size. Although I would have liked to have a little more room, but it fit snugly without given any pains.

I bought this because of the design, and I have no regret on that, I just wish the quality is much better. If you are not fuss about the quality (it is okay for the price and it would last a while) and just love the design, then go for it. It is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 26 Mar 2014
I cannot tell you how lovely these boots are...they make my size 7 feet look petite, always a bonus! My sister loved them so much I bought her some for her birthday :)

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!, 23 Mar 2014
Beautiful boots for the price! A bit snug getting them on as they are pull on and the zip is for show only but they are really lovely. I used to have a pair very similar which cost a lot more! Good service, originally I was sent the wrong size but as soon as I raised the issue the right size was dispatched and my emails were answered promptly. Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 8 Feb 2014
These boots are so unusual not to high and quite comfortable. didnt have an odour like the write up said, i wouldnt wear them in bad weather but for a night out fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars hee grand boots, 3 Feb 2014
love my boots, I feel very comfortable wearing them and I love the material though can feel hot in them at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 Dec 2013
fhk (leeds uk) - See all my reviews
they took a while to get to me however it was worth the wait,l also got a customised shoe book