4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Love them, i'm 5ft 2 and they are definitely for taller people. When I sit down they dig into the back of my leg. Guess I'll just have to stand when I go out :)
Published 16 months ago by Dakota

3.0 out of 5 stars Love The Design Shame About The Quality
Published 11 months ago by Ocean11

3.0 out of 5 stars Love The Design Shame About The Quality, 3 May 2014
I like this pair of boots. I have received a lot of compliments on them, they are gorgeous. However, the quality, especially the sole could be better. It is very light to walk in and they are very comfortable. Oh they are very warm for winter...really warm. Although this is cheaply made and it was sent from China, the material they used for the inside keeps ones's leg very warm. It fits well, and true to size. Although I would have liked to have a little more room, but it fit snugly without given any pains.

I bought this because of the design, and I have no regret on that, I just wish the quality is much better. If you are not fuss about the quality (it is okay for the price and it would last a while) and just love the design, then go for it. It is beautiful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 14 Mar. 2014
Poor quality , ordered 4 my size did not fit plus quality is very poor!! Will need to send back

3.0 out of 5 stars pu, 1 Mar. 2014
great boots but only fault with them is they are starting th come away from the sole after wearing them a couple of times

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars better, 10 Oct. 2013
Thanks for those very pleased better than i thought as for the cheap cost.nice suedette.
look good size well very comfy. Feel like sleepers. very light. Not out with them yet. i m a wide size 8 and fit perfectly. look great with skirt and tight love them just order a red pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... even want to give 1 star deserve none absolutely terrible heal snapped on the first wear n no i'm ..., 20 Nov. 2014
Don't even want to give 1 star deserve none absolutely terrible heal snapped on the first wear n no i'm not fat i'm 9 St size 10 absolutely ridiculous wast of money

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BOOTS, 8 Jan. 2015
I love these boots, so much I order an extra pair of black and the red. The quality is superb and people comment on them when every I wear them.

The only annoying thing is that Hee Grant should advertise the correct price of the Boots As £23.00 Pound instead of £11.00 then £12.00 for postage and pakage or the should look at changing their service provider.

Also If you order two or more boots, you still get charged the full postage and package as individual items. I certainly was not impress with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 10 Nov. 2014
True to photo . Very happy with these boots , I ordered a size 7 they fit , look great and do my my feet look tiny!!! awesome . only down side if it is important to anyone the sole is shiny and has no grip. Took about 2 weeks for delivery. knee high boots with a difference for £12 (plus about the same in delivery ). under £25 Bargain. Would order from you again arrived in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 26 Mar. 2014
I cannot tell you how lovely these boots are...they make my size 7 feet look petite, always a bonus! My sister loved them so much I bought her some for her birthday :)

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!, 23 Mar. 2014
Beautiful boots for the price! A bit snug getting them on as they are pull on and the zip is for show only but they are really lovely. I used to have a pair very similar which cost a lot more! Good service, originally I was sent the wrong size but as soon as I raised the issue the right size was dispatched and my emails were answered promptly. Well worth the money!

Hee Grand Women's Zipper Winter Boots UK 4-7.5