Colour Name: 2|Change

on 22 November 2013
To be honest for the low asking price I wasn't expecting much. My husbands watch had broken and he needed one quickly, I thought this would be ok as a stop gap. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it is. It keeps good time and has a large easy to read face. A bargain indeed.
on 12 September 2014
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be fooled by peoples 5 star rating, because after 3 months it stopped working! And conveniently for the seller you cannot return it as its out of warranty!
on 9 April 2014
I personally am not concerned about having an expensive watch so what can I say. This is very cheap but at the same time stylish I like the white background to the watch and the dark strap suits me. The price of the watch compared to a replacement battery then makes you think what exactly is the best buy. My answer to that is the watch so buy it
on 25 April 2014
I was looking for a general purpose watch. This watch came with a good strap and a watch face that is better than a lot of more expensive watches. Many of the cheaper plastic watches the strap breaks after a short while, this watch looks a far more robust item. In summary a good purchase and value for money.
on 25 June 2014
The watch itself is pretty smart. Considering the price. Adjustable strap so it fits, and keeps time well. Only small problem is the strap is starting to fray on the corners, but I've been wearing it for a month now and its still in good nick.
on 27 February 2016
Great product. Very simple but striking face; immaculate case and strap. The plastic film placed on the back and crystal was something unexpected for such a low cost product. Timekeeping faultless. My only negative comment is that the hour hand is black with a red stripe : this makes viewing difficult in a strong or low light. Otherwise, more than satisfied.
on 21 April 2015
This item was a wonderful item, I found it to be a nice simple watch that after wearing for almost a year now has had no issues what so ever. I have big hands and was worried about it looking small and feminine on my wrist (Not that there is anything wrong with femininity). Now when it came, I though to my self "Hmmm this is actually a rather large face watch". The strap is a tiny bit smaller than I like but overall I find it to be a perfect everyday watch. It goes well with a black shirt or suit and looks extremely classy rather than wearing a huge silver watch on your wrists that looks tacky and ugly, this leather vintage watch is very nice and makes for an extremely classy accessory. I hope my opinion helped you make an educated decision.
on 23 April 2015
This watch at first gave great satisfaction. It looked well and was dependable. Unfortunately it was dropped in the bathroom and thereafter became very erratic and no longer is any use to me. It seems to have been very fragile, certainly not shockproof. Alas, you get what you pay for.
on 1 February 2015
My problem with this watch is it is very difficult to return it if it is faulty and the warranty has a very short time span. On the plus side it was cheap. I bought it as a cheap time piece to take on holiday. It survived cabin pressure and very wintery conditions during a week abroad and kept on ticking and did what I got it for, it told me the time, didn't get ahead of itself, didn't slow down and we both returned in tact. It is giving me accurate time now. I would like it to last for years but so far it has only been a few months. It depends what you are looking for in a watch. My main criteria was that it be cheap and could survive a week's holiday. The fact it looks pretty good is a bonus. The fact it is still working is a bonus. So I am pretty happy with my purchase.
on 22 October 2014
I think this was the cheapest men's watch on Amazon and I bought it on that basis. The main problem I had was the hands stopped from time to time and so the watch was constantly wrong. Sometimes they would stop for a small amount of time such as 30 minutes and then start again fooling me into believing the wrong time which meant I was late for a few things. The end result was I binned it and bought a different watch,