5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Impressed
I normally buy MediaDevil screen protectors for my devices but they didn't have one available for the Galaxy Tab 8" so I looked at various alternatives before deciding on this one. I am so glad that I did. It really is quality. Well packaged and fast delivery add to the product. You get two protectors, an installation card, cloth and dust removal sticker. As long as you...
Published 10 months ago by Paul B

2.0 out of 5 stars samasung
Bought this for my new Samsung galaxy tab 3. I feel however that this cover is too heavy and I find great difficulty holding it for any length of time, The cover also appears to have a life of its own and swings around quite erratically.
Appearance of cover good, just not as light as I expected..
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 26 May 2014
This review is from: AnkerŪ Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 8-inch [2-Pack] - Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) with Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)
This product is not matt as advertised, and not anti glare, it looks the same as the Ģ shop products,
There were cheaper protectors on amazon but I thought if I paid for the more expensive ones they would be better quality and they are not, if I had paid Ģ1.99 I would have given 3/4 stars but not worth Ģ4.99
I am reviewing this product again as Anker replaced the screen protector and I must say the replacement was better and came with a handy fitting kit, I was impressed with the customer service, which is first class.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 24 May 2014
Tte screen protector arrived promptly, was reasonably priced and had clear instructions for fitting. I would recommend this product and seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars bit finicky to place - an update :-), 21 May 2014
Update: Anker customer service has been second-to-none following my feedback. We discussed the issue and Anker has kindly provided a replacement pack - replacement protector now successfully placed on my Tab3! Many thanks Anker.

Bought this to ease cleaning of the Tab3 screen. These are very well packaged and the instructions are OK however, it proved quite finicky to get the protector in place; so much so that I wasted the first protector... second was easier to place. Maybe there should be a 'test' protector included in the pack?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding customer care!, 18 May 2014
Product is of good quality and came with all the necessary bits to ensure a perfect bubble and dust free fit. However I have used many "matte" screen protectors (smart phones, tablets, cameras, gameboy, etc.) that are meant to be anti-fingerprint, this one is the worst. I even tried washing my hands with soap beforehand, but still can see where my finger has been. May be I had the wrong product in the pack?

Since my original review Anker customer service got in touch with me and offered me a replacement or refund. I opted for a replacement, which arrived a couple of days ago. This time the screen protector is perfect. No fingerprints!! This is a company that cares about their customers and products. Quite outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works For Me, 15 May 2014
Like some of the other reviewers I also ended up throwing one away but that was because I did it wrong, can't blame the product for my mistakes.
Product is good quality, fast & easy to fit and is just the right size, but as with all of this type of product if they supply a dust removal sticker (as this one does) then make sure you use it. I did it properly the second time round and it's virtually invisible.
Finally don't try and fit it late in the evening in a poorly lit room like I did first time round, you will end up with dust underneath it if you do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Screen Protector for Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch, 21 April 2014
Worked flawlessly, normally use Media Devil which are more expensive, but these Anker screen protectors are just as good - excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and cheap to install, 21 April 2014
Very good little kit for protecting your tab. Also the price is very good aswell. Would definitely recommend to anyone purchasing a galaxy tab 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protectors ever, 19 April 2014
After reading these reviews I decided to buy a branded pack of screen protectors this time for my new Galaxy tab. I've always bought cheap protectors for my phone and never realised how much difference in quality there can be. These have a matt appearance and take off the glare but not the clarity and colours. I managed to apply it without a single bubble and it feel wonderfully smooth.
I'd recommend these to anyone as they are worth paying a little bit more. Some tablet cases come with a free screen protector - I would never use one of those now. I'm converted.

5.0 out of 5 stars by far the best screen protector i have used., 18 April 2014
my hands are not very steady I am also retired but by following the instructions included with these screen protectors also the decent size cleaning cloth and the handy strip for picking up dust I found it very easy to fit on both my own and my wife's tablet, I found it best to start at the button end on my Samsung tab 8-3 this way I could centre the screen protector evenly over the button and work it down using the plastic tool supplied ,this is the only time I have managed to fit a screen protector without a single bubble, not like the ones from another maker on my Sony xperia z phone I hope this company sells these for my phone as I will certainly purchase them the other thing is you get two in the packet so if you do get it wrong ( which I don't think you will ) you have a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 17 April 2014
Although it was a bit tricky to put on (clean screen, no dust, etc.), the protector fits nicely and has done its job for the first few weeks.