on 9 January 2014
I have applied lots of screen protectors on phones, cameras and tablets some go on better than others. This was a dream. I have to comment on the packaging first. Although I don't believe in spending more on a product simply to pay for the posh packaging this would be in part due to the fact I don't have a lot of money. When you do open something that is packaged really nicely as well as practically it is kinda nice and this, although not a box of chocolates or a gold necklace, was nicely packaged, there was a touch of quality about it. This seemed to follow through with the screen protector too. It went on like a dream, didn't attract any dust and is crystal clear, can't tell there is one on my Tab. I don't believe I was just lucky to get it right on this occasion, the protector just seemed better than I have used before. Shame they don't do them for my phone or my old tablet because I would definitely give them a try.
on 11 October 2013
OK, I'm not the biggest fan of screen protectors. They're hard to install, get bubbles, smudges, and, and, and... But, I also really hate finger smudges when I'm trying to watch a movie. Since I had purchased other Anker products with great success and these screen protectors claimed to be smudge resistant, I decided to give them a try.

And WOW, it worked. No smudges, well once in a while when eating chips. In the past, the only protectors that I had seen with any level of smudge protection were matte and this protector is crystal clear. Great for games and video.

Now to the other bits. The kit comes with two protectors, a lint removal cloth, a nifty little tool to get any last little bits remaining,and a little tool to move any bubbles to the side. It took me a couple of attempts to get it on correctly, but when I finished, it looked like a factory item. Fit an form are spot on, with no trimming or fiddling to get the protector to fit.

Bottom line, they work and with little or no finger smudges. Haven't dropped anything on the screen, but the protector is sturdy enough to keep keys, or any similar item from scratching the screen. And the second protector is a nice touch, if the original is scratched you already have a spare. If you're looking for a protector, this is the one to try.
on 14 May 2014
The entire kit is great, with the cleaning cloth and the dust sticker to help it was easy. However I screwed it up. I was off slightly and did it twice wrong! I was in a panic as I paid so much. However I contacted Anker and with there fantastic guarantee I am getting free protectors!
I have on still on however it covered the menu button a lil because I put it on wrong. From what I have seen... well that's the thing you don't see it. Seriously I put it on, even with my mistake. I showed it to my partner who was in the other room and he said the cased looked great etc. He asked me when I was gonna put the screen protector on... it is incredibly hard to see. It is crystal clear and we did a lil scratch test. Nothing. Honestly it is amazing, I can't say how fantastic these are. I bought some for my mothers samsung tab 10 inch now :)
on 9 May 2016
These are some really good quality screen protectors, and has lasted me well over a year with no problems.
I have to say I will continue to buy my screen protectors from this brand from now on.

I highly recommend these.

*IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEWS PLEASE VOTE HELPFUL. THANKS!*
This firm is good, excellent customer service and the product is well-packaged, has all you need to do the job, and there's a spare protective screen too in case you totally cock it up...having said that, unless you are dressed in specialist dust-free clothing with a hair net and mask and in an environment with throughly flitered air, at least one poxy piece of dust will beat your best efforts, however in my case the tiny air-bubble around the dust is far to one side and so small that it really does not affect my viewing in any way.
The instructions are clear and as long as you follow them you can strike any genuine air bubbles away to the side with the piece of bendy plastic supplied, however once a poxy piece of dust has adhered to the underside it will always be accompanied by a tiny air bubble however long you thwack away at it. Now I shall stand by for all the smart-Alecs' commnents who managed a bubble-free fit!
Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
on 5 April 2016
is very good, as described, i dont expect to have to use the second protector for some time.
the screen protector hasn't even got a single scratch on it after many months heavy use,
no signs of wearing thin. touch screen seemed very slightly less responsive to begin with but now after some use seems ok.
A small trade off for quality long lasting protection. :)
on 16 January 2015
bought for my new tablet.
managed to fit with out a bubble...good.
I'm not rough with my tablets, have fitted these screens before and just forget about them.
never had an issue with operation.
does save the screen.
many moons later change for spare....if I can find it!
on 11 March 2014
I have used Anker products before, including the screen protector for my Galaxy S4 and car charger, both of which are brilliant.
This is no different and has a brilliant finish without affecting the screen clarity.

The sticky tape that comes with it is great to pick up dust and lint after cleaning with the provided cloth. Providing you clean the screen correctly there are no problems or bubbles and all the gaps and holes line up brilliantly.
on 9 October 2015
Screen cover is essential for protecting your tablet screen. These are hard wearing. As with all screen covers they can be a pain to apply. I would advise buying at least 3 as in my experience before you know what your doing you will bodge the application. I always apply in a bathroom after a shower, the humidity eliminates dust.
on 26 March 2014
YOU'LL BE GLAD THERE ARE 2 SCREENS PROVIDED
i'M PRETTY SURE THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE FITTED ONE BEFORE YOU'LL MADE A HASH OF THE FIRST ONE, DUST SPECS ARE YOUR ENEMY MAY-BE USE A BATHROOM AFTER THE SHOWER HAS BEEN USED AS THE STEAM WILL CLEAR THE AIR ,
ONCE FITTED IT SEEMS TO DO THE TRICK , LOOK AFTER YOUR TABLET IT COST ENOUGH.

See one answered question