5.0 out of 5 stars Very competent and complete
This product was supplied by Anker for me to review.

Published 15 months ago by Pepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Still get reflections
Not the best anti-glare screen protector, but it is good as an anti-fingerprint screen protector.
Published 5 months ago by Will Walters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very competent and complete, 18 Sep 2013
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: [2-Pack] Anker® Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-Inch - High Transparency and Quality Japanese PET Material - Smudge Resistant + Retail Packaging - Lifetime warranty (Personal Computers)
This product was supplied by Anker for me to review.

The first thing that struck me about this screen protector was the high quality of presentation and the fact that you get a "complete kit" to install and maintain your screen protectors. In the pack you get 2 Anti-glare/Anti-fingerprint matte screen protectors, instructions, a bubble removal card and a dust removal sticker. The whole package comes in a sturdy card envelope flashed "High Quality Japanese PET Film". I have also reviewed the gloss version of this screen protector too. Anker provide a lifetime "no quibble warranty and based on my experience of products of theirs I have bought they are working hard to establish a reputation for quality products and matching support.

I found the instructions clear, and whilst as with all screen protectors installation demands care, it was successful and I managed to exclude all the air bubbles using the "Bubble Removal Card". Another feature I liked is that there are protective films on both sides of the screen protector - both the surface that contacts the screen and the upper surface which you "squeegee" to get rid of any bubbles. The final finish is good and the screen protector fits the screen and camera cut-outs etc. perfectly. The screen of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is actually glossy and I found this screen protector actually made the device more usable outside in sunshine by reducing glare. Indoors, arguably, the glossy version is the slightly stronger of the two versions. My suggested approach would be if you tend to use your Galaxy Tab outside a lot of the time, then I'd be inclined to go for this matte version. Conversely, if you mainly use your device indoors then the glossy version may, arguably, give you slightly more vibrant colours in certain conditions indoors. Overall, though accepting no-one is going to keep changing their screen protector both versions work very well indeed.

I like this product a lot and its presentation is matched by its performance. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Yet., 5 Sep 2013
I got this 2 days ago and used it straight away, and I am so glad I did.
I have tried so many others that I have lost count of them. But with this screen protector I could tell the difference immediately. Everything stayed crisp and sharp, as if it wasn't there. I would strongly recommend that you try it for yourself. Now I have to see if they do one for my old tab 2 7. I hope so!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I did - the Anker protector came with instructions, 8 Sep 2014
After having problems with the free screen protector that came with my tablet case, I ordered the Anker set. I'm so glad I did - the Anker protector came with instructions, a proper anti-lint cloth to remove dust (the cloth with the free one actually added dust!), a sticker to remove any residual dust (which I didn't need in the end) and a bubble removal card.

Unlike the free screen protector, the Anker one was easy to stick on, left no bubbles, and I found removing the dust beforehand easier too. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The glare screen is perfect and screen as clear if not more than before, 8 Sep 2014
I never do reviews but just had to on this item. I ordered on a sunday afternoon, with a prime account got free delivery and arrived by Monday! Have never put one one with so much ease, and without a singal bubble! The glare screen is perfect and screen as clear if not more than before. Do not waste your money on something your be unhappy with buy this and you will not be regreating the £5 spent :) thanks Anker, now to buy one for my S4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, even better service!, 13 July 2014
I love the screen guards and I loved the service even more. I had never heard of Anker before but they have done tremendous job at delivering a good product in a great way.

The packaging was awesome and contained everything that was needed to use the screen guards. After I got the screen guards and happily used them on my tab, I got follow up emails from Anker asking if everything was fine. Now that looks like a great customer experience!

3.0 out of 5 stars Still get reflections, 8 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 11 Jun 2014
It is very easy to apply and I assume it works very well for keeping off scratches but it has not been in any situation to get scratches yet. I will not give the product five stars because it is not as good at keeping away smudges than it says. Other than that, very god product, unnoticeable when applied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2014
Arrived quickly in a purposely made pack. Easy to follow instruction to apply to my tablet. Works a treat.
Well done, will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 May 2014
I really like these screen protectors - love the matte finish and definitely think it helps reduce reflections and therefore makes the tablet easier to use in bright environments. Feels good quality and reassuring to have the guarantees that Anker offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace - no doubt, 25 April 2014
These screen protector is pure genius. Comes with separately packaged air bubble card, dust removal sticker and dust cloth. Plus the quality of the actual protector is the best I have seen. never failed to get a bubble free application using this make. a must buy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›