4.0 out of 5 stars Was good but now useless
Was good but now useless! Got this a few weeks ago and had been working fine with my iPad 2, that was untill the IOS 8 update! Now useless! Not supported now! Just hope it's a software glitch and apple sort it out but I'm not holding my breath!

Update.30/09/2014

I'm updating my review as the seller is not happy with my previous review!

Not...
Published 5 months ago by ricky williams

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY
I bought this so I could mirror my Ipad 2 onto the TV. The picture works ok but the sound constantly cuts out. I guess if you buy cheap, you buy twice. Avoid!
Published 10 months ago by Robert Lyon

4.0 out of 5 stars Was good but now useless, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: VicTsing 1080P Dock To HDMI Male HDTV Cable Digital AV Video Audio TV Adapter For iPhone 4 4S 4G iPad 2 3 iPod Touch 4G 4th (6Feet 1.8M)-(Not Support IOS 8) (Electronics)

Update.30/09/2014

I'm updating my review as the seller is not happy with my previous review!

Not once did I complain about this item because when I purchased it it worked fine until I did the update to IOS 8. So this is down to Apple that it will not work with my iPad any more. There is nothing wrong with the cable at all and I do not expect you to give me a refund as it was not your fault as it did work! I've purchased 3 of these and none of them work my iPad now since the update.
So my advice is only buy if you have not updated to iOS 8.

Also maybe I was a bit tight in only giving 2 stars originally so have given it 4 now as it does work fine just not with iOS 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 April 2014
This HDMI cable did exactly what it said it would do it came in double quick time and I use it all the time to watch things from my iphone and ipad just plug it in and watch

5.0 out of 5 stars As easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 and Air., 8 Dec. 2013
Works perfectly. Can't fault it at all. Furthermore the product doesn't actually come with the VicTsing logo on the HDMI component which some may see as false advertising. However, I see this as a bonus. It looks exactly like any other Apple cable you will ever own and the connectors have the Apple symbols you'll be familiar with; fitting with your other Apple leads. Good job.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars TV, 12 April 2014
Don't know how I managed before I bought this it just creates another level to home cinema catch up in all I ve missed too

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - no problems at all (iphone 4s to Sony Bravia KDL40W4000), 7 April 2014
I purchased this product knowing it would not work with all apps and it works as described. I simply plugged one end into the HDMI port of my television (Sony Bravia KDL40W4000) and the other into my iphone 4s and the screen of my iphone is clearly displayed on my television (there is no pinkish tinge at all, something I had been concerned may happen as some reviews say this happens). Bear in mind that some apps will display to the full size of your television screen and others won't. Also don't forget to select the appropriate HDMI port you are using.

4on demand,iplayer and Netflix is not supported but itv player is and so are many other apps.

It really is so very easy to use and no complaints despite having my reservations considering the mixed reviews. If anybody has any questions feel free to comment on this review so I see your question and I will do my best to answer your question.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting lead, 24 Feb. 2014
Cheap method of connecting my iphone to my tv . Only downside is it doesn't charge the phone while in use, but other than that it works a treat

1.0 out of 5 stars It simply does not work !, 23 Sept. 2014
The lead looks great but it's with great regret that I write this negative review but the bottom line is - it simply does not work ! Once you plug it in all that happens is you get an error message saying - 'accessory not supported' and that's all :( I have tried other people's iPads and slso different tv's but the result was always the same

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as hoped, 13 Aug. 2014
Not as good as I'd hoped. Whether the thing works is a matter of luck, as the one end (the one that fits into the mobile device) is fairly loose-fitting. And once I've managed to make it work I have to be careful not to move my iPad in case the connection is lost again. I think I'll invest in a more expensive one next time!

5.0 out of 5 stars a great solution, 2 Jun. 2014
a great solution to hook my ipad up to my TV. the only thing is some of the online TV app channels recognise this is hooked up to a TV and content cannot be played. but great for movies!