on 9 January 2014
There is so much AON, this CD is rather good, the inclusion of Diversion 5 and Music For The Eye is great. Would I have exchanged the 10 minute version of Moments In Love for Crusoe and Instruments Of Darkness? - No, this CD is great - (PS Amazon:AutoRip would have been nice.)
on 5 November 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by this, I was a fan of them in the 80's but 25 years later I had just assumed they had left the planet as Australia doesn't stock thier albums in shops as a rule. Unfamilliar with thier work since the late 80's, I took a plunge and revisted them and have now become a fan again after all this time. I had no idea they were still active, how about that? I will say that thier work on the concept "Debussey" album is superb.
on 8 February 2016
A great reminder of my youth, brilliant tracks that sir memories.
on 30 March 2015