on 25 October 2013
This is the second ring in this style I have bought! Elegant and comfortable to wear, and the cherry amber is a beautiful rich colour as in the photograph.
on 4 February 2014
i Iove the ring style it fits lovely. The amber is disapointing though. The colour of the Amber is very black.
on 29 April 2014
I like the ring but unfortunately I think I was sent the wrong one, mine seems to be the Amber one rather than the black cherry. I was a bit disappointed with this
on 15 December 2015
This was delivered very quickly, and the ring itself is gorgeous, the colour is a lovely deep red. It was too large for me but that I think was my error due to the sizing differences.
on 26 November 2014
I love this ring, beautiful colour with the amber and nice solid silver. I would recommend it to anyone and have lots of comments from jealous friends.
on 27 November 2015
stunning!! really beatifull and well presented. The delivery is superfast!!

I will definetly buy again for the seller
on 8 October 2015
The stones are a lovely dark red just like the picture, though I do find it a little larger than the size given.
on 5 April 2016
I have to say this ring is more Amber than cherry black a bit disappointed
on 2 January 2016
Nice ring, smooth transaction , would recommend this item and seller
on 23 January 2015
very disappointed with the quality for the price asked.