2,755 Reviews
 (1,949)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase
I required two computer mice for my my laptop and my wife's machine. I did all the usual reviews/searches and decided I wanted the nano type mouse and settled on a Logitech. However, when I checked the prices I was astonished - anything from 30 quid each and upwards and not much cheaper in the States where I go occasionally.

I then saw this mouse on Amazon...
Published on 24 Feb 2010 by Ronald Mcewan

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Does what is says on the tin. My only criticism is that it does seam to double click often I don't know if this is the device or the user!
Published on 13 Oct 2010 by penton

‹ Previous | 1230 231 232276 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, 4 Feb 2011
N. P. Moran (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I now have two of these mice (or is it mouses) and they work just fine. In fact they seem to work on just about any surface we have tried them on. Yes, they are a bit small, but thats no big deal and the wireless USB is miniscule, but that stops it from being knocked out of its port accidently - which is a bonus as far as I am concerned. I haven't had any trouble with either of them so far and they are three months old now. The style is nice, the finish is cool and they do what they are supposed to do, I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, 4 Feb 2011
ser (London, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money. It works well. Good price and looks great in the hand. Thoroughly recommended. You won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent mouse, 4 Feb 2011
I have no complaints, really. I read the reviews before buying as i was disappointed with previous cordless mice. This one does the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars battery orientation, 31 Jan 2011
Received my Teck Net wireless mouse this morning. The embossed battery markings inside the battery compartment have both + at the same (left hand) end but the manual has them head to tail as you'd expect. Inserting the batteries as per the embossed markings is obviously wrong as the batteries (and mouse) get hot and the mouse won't work as the blue LED doesn't come on. Putting the batteries in head to tail as usual, taking the markings for the first battery (lowest) as being the right ones, makes the mouse work beautifully. Clanger on somebody's part!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet M002 2.4G Nano USB Cordless Mouse, 30 Jan 2011
Brilliant device. The USB receiver is the same size as the Edimax USB Network wireless receiver, you can't see that it's fitted, very neat. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tecknet Wireless mouse, 29 Jan 2011
So far so good. I was a bit hesitant to purchase this mouse due to some of the negative reviews I had read but up to now the mouse has performed faultlessly. It feels comfortable to use and does exactly what you want it to with all controls functioning smoothly. Easy to set up no installatin required, just plug in the USB receiver and away you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Satisfied., 28 Jan 2011
George Patterson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
It is now 3 months since I puchased my TeckNet M002 2.4G Nano Cordless Blue Optical Mouse / USB Receiver and I can honestly say that during that period it has given me full satisfaction.I have purchased and used beneficially other TeckNet products in the past and am happy to say that this latest acquisition has not tarnished an already good reputation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Jan 2011
The product is really good and i would recommend this to a friend, it is very sensitive, plus it is really agile and moves really easy. I also think the blue laser is a really nice touch, I just hope it lasts a good while but I will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mover, 24 Jan 2011
Bought this cordless mouse after buying a new laptop.It's small and fits the hand perfectly and the track pad is now superfluous. The receiver is so small it stays in the computer all the time even when transporting in it's case. I find it easier to use than the Apple mouse on our fixed computer. Had no problems at all - great value and would definitely buy another if required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice :), 21 Jan 2011
Nice mouse, it's nice to be able to use a wireless mouse that doesn't require the USB reciever to be in front of it (or line of sight). There are 6 buttons on the mouse, 5 of them are "functional" (left, right, back, forward, roller), the small button above the roller button changes the res of the mouse. If you change the res, you find the mouse pointer going finer (slower), or just faster.

‹ Previous | 1230 231 232276 | Next ›