3,352 Reviews
 (2,397)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase
I required two computer mice for my my laptop and my wife's machine. I did all the usual reviews/searches and decided I wanted the nano type mouse and settled on a Logitech. However, when I checked the prices I was astonished - anything from 30 quid each and upwards and not much cheaper in the States where I go occasionally.

I then saw this mouse on Amazon...
Published on 24 Feb 2010 by Ronald Mcewan

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Mouse that Doesn't Even Last 6 weeks!!
I'm the kind of [fussy] person who likes to read about a dozen reviews before I buy something,... watch a video review, get a feel for the product before I invest hard earned dollars.... I don't usually write reviews unless the product is SO bad or Criminally GOOD, that it deserves a mention of somekind....

SO -- I got this for Christmas, based on some good...
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by buckle

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 29 May 2010
Really chuffed with this little mouse it's great if you can't get on with laptop mouse this is for you .Insert a battery switch on!! place receiver in usb your away . I sit working it of sofa arm can't say any more buy it . great service from amazon as usual .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Aug 2008
This is my second mouse that I've purchased because I love the first one. Oh it still works, but I want to use it with my laptop and didn't want to sacrifice not having one for my desktop. It's one of the few Bluetooth mice that actually works well--no problems pairing or with loss of signal as I've had with other mice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and compact, 21 Feb 2010
This was bought for my 71 year old mother who struggled to use mouse controls on lap top . She loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Mouse that Doesn't Even Last 6 weeks!!, 7 Mar 2012

SO -- I got this for Christmas, based on some good reviews amid a few dodgy isolated problems.... and thought,... "Ah -- there's so few 1-star and so many 5-star reviews, I'll be bound to get one that works!"

> More Fool Me . COM <

Yes, the mouse IS Spanking, Delicious and Lovely. It has a great texture, grippy sides, fits my palm amazingly, nice mid-weight (not too light), glides really smooth, has Excellent on-screen precision, changeable DPI, 2 x side buttons and a Lovely, just LOVELY scroll wheel (can't stand the ones that whizz off too fast!!) that is just subliminally tactile .

In short -- my rodent worked like a dream for about 6 weeks -- AND THEN >>> Suddenly the cursor became crazy and everything started going really weird. Nothing would click properly and it pissed me right off. Thought it was the wireless at first, and then maybe driver issues but eventually I realized the left-click button was DOUBLE-CLICKING -- making dragging absolutely impossible and general use (eg: Switching between windows) and selecting things a total nightmare.

This is apparently a hardware issue caused by CHEAP, WORTHLESS and POINTLESS micro-switches inside the thing. A REAL SHAME!! Because this mouse WON on every test except BASIC RELIABILITY!! :(

Ok -- its a £10 mouse, but I have bought better quality from Wilkinson's for £6 for peep's sake -- so I don't buy into this "what did you expect for a tenner??" malarky..... What has really bamboozled me about this [and so, deserves the "Mention"] is this ---> WHY anyone would go all the way with bothering to design and make a product that is aesthetically ACE,... and then FAILS as soon as it is put to use...!??

Avoid being disappointed, like Me.
Buy anything better than this tat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for occasional use, 30 Nov 2009
Normally i use a wireless laser mouse but occasionally i run out of batteries and have none to replace tham with. Tha's where this comes in. It's small enough to stow away out of the way but not so small that your hand aches after extended use. As some others have noted, you do need to press slightly harder on the buttons but i don't feel this is too great a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small mouse, 9 Oct 2009
I just got mine out of the box and its just what I wanted. Its very small but fits perfectly on my hand. For a notebook its perfect because its so small it fits enywere.

1.0 out of 5 stars flatters to deceive, 13 Oct 2010
i bought this mouse off the back of all the five star reviews and even though there were a few one stars, i was willing to take a punt on this £10 mouse. unfortunately, i now think some of the reviewers made the same mistake i did. a lot of what you read about this mouse is true, yes it's cheap, the usb connector is minuscule, it was delivered quickly blah blah blah... but all this is worthless if after three weeks the left mouse button (yes the most important one!!) stops working for no apparent reason. clearly there is a problem with the build quality but i guess you get what you pay for. i think some of the rave reviews were made after a day of use. don't buy this mouse unless you are willing to replace it every month!! alternatively, spend an extra £20 and get a decent one, that's what i'll be doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple mouse, 24 Mar 2011
Old William (North, England) - See all my reviews
Have used this for a while now and I am completely satisfied with the product. For a technophobe and a wife who is even more so we have not given the mouse another thought. It works well does what we want very easy on the pocket. More important it was a doddle to plug in and just work. What a relief! Delivery quick. Highly recommend this simple tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars cordless wireless mouse, 23 Mar 2011
I purchased three of these 2 for my grand children one of the units failed to work,which is a shame as the battery saving device was a plus. I would like you to arrange for me to receive a replacement. I have had to atend hospital thus the delay. please arrange this as I am very pleased with the mouse and am looking forward to the replacement. Jack 11 Hallet Court Lyme Regis, DT7 3BL

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and functional, 23 Mar 2011
Bought this cheap mouse just for experimental reasons. First thing struck me was how nice it feels, just fits nicely into the palm of your hand. Secondly the size of the usb adapter, very tiny and fits into the mouse when not in use. It also switches the mouse off when stored. Does it work?, like a dream no drivers required. All in all a cheap but very useful functional nice little mouse.