3,931 Reviews
 (2,818)

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet 2.4G Nano Mouse
Very good value for money. Ergonomically ideal. Clever the way the nano receiver is stored in the mouse when not being used, it clicks into place in a small pocket in the base quite securely. I also considered the Logitech at nearly 3 times the price of this - I am very pleased that I chose TeckNet.
Published on 10 May 2010 by D. Simm

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ergonomic and INTERFERES WITH WIFI
My wifi hasn't been working since i used this mouse with my laptop- it will have difficulty connecting and cut out every hour or so.

I tried doing 4 internet speed tests - two with the mouse connected, two without. The internet speed with the mouse pugged in, was (1.37 & 1.67), without it was (12.69 & 15.38). There is a 1% chance (using an unequal variances...
Published 13 months ago by jacko

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet 2.4G Nano Mouse, 10 May 2010
D. Simm - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase, 24 Feb. 2010
Ronald Mcewan (UK) - See all my reviews
I required two computer mice for my my laptop and my wife's machine. I did all the usual reviews/searches and decided I wanted the nano type mouse and settled on a Logitech. However, when I checked the prices I was astonished - anything from 30 quid each and upwards and not much cheaper in the States where I go occasionally.

I then saw this mouse on Amazon which was receiving great reviews. I went for it and the two items were delivered in two days - including free postage.

The mouse is sized between a small laptop and the normal size mouse. Very light to handle but the construction is ok. Worked straight from the box and is very fast. Bonus is an on/off switch on the underside of the mouse which means you can leave the little nano receiver plugged into your PC USB port and merely switch the mouse off when you are finished with the computer.

Nothing much more to say other than I consider this a great buy and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further..., 17 July 2010
A. Mackie (London) - See all my reviews
This mouse is excellent! You really do not have to look any further for quality and price. It is small enough to carry about in your laptop bag or even your pocket and the USB connection piece can be left permanently in your laptop without fear of it snapping off. The mouse is solid, has smooth rubber where your fingers lie so clicking and general movement feels perfect and it also feels great in my larger than normal hands, which is quite a feat for nano mouse. I have bought a few other nano mice, all of which broke or didn't ever work so buy this one!

Mackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I've ever bought!, 9 April 2011
This was a bargain for the price and I bought it based on the numerous good reviews on Amazon. Dad's laptop touchpad kept getting in the way of typing as it is so sensitive so I bought this mouse as an alternative. Unfortunately when it arrived I only had one battery in the house to test it with but read somewhere that it can work on one battery (although it holds two) so I tried it and it works beautifully!

It is very comfortable to hold and the rubber feel over the top is much more pleasant on the fingers as it acts as a non-slip surface and won't feel awkward under any damp or sweaty hands. It is very lightweight but feels solid enough and the USB receiver has a neat little storage area under the mouse where it can be tucked away when not in use. I also like that the mouse has it's own power saving shut off mechanism so I don't need to worry about wasting the one battery it's running on. My boyfriend has a standard wireless mouse but he always struggles to remember to switch his off when not in use, so I have recommended this clever little one to him!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little gizmo, 14 Feb. 2011
been using this now a couple of weeks and i'm really pleased with it - simple neat solution to using a mouse with my laptop nice shape and feel and the nano usb receiver is ideal

Added note - almost one year later the mouse is still working well despite having dropped it a number of times onto fairly hard surfaces. Batteries have been changed twice in the year which I don't think is too bad as I do use it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Mouse, 25 July 2011
I recently purchased an Acer laptop. The keyboard was fine but although my wife was happy using its 'touch mouse', I found it very difficult and frustrating - possibly because I do not have delicate fingers or a light touch. So I bought this mouse after seeing all the good reviews on Amazon.

It worked straight from the box (after inserting the batteries!) and it has revolutionized my use, and opinion, of the laptop. It is fast, accurate, with a good range, comfortable in operation and works on every surface that I have tried. The version that I received even has an automatic shutdown system!

The USB receiver is tiny and, when inserted, protrudes less than 1cm from the laptop case and so is less prone to damage.

It is an absolute bargain at Amazon's price. Well done TeckNet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good mouse, 21 May 2010
The teeny usb stick gets left in the laptop becase it protudes so little it won't get snapped off.
The range is excellent and the battery life is very impressive. I use asdas own rechargables and they last over a week of 9-5 working + evening browsing per battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 26 Feb. 2010
Alf Bowers (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money. Feels nice in the hand when using and works well. Nothing to touch it at the price from what I have seen to date. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it feels a little too lightweight. I would prefer a slightly heavier more solid feel. But to be honest I'm probably being over critical. You will do very well if you can find better for the price. Thoroughly recommended. You won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Purchase, 16 Feb. 2013
Stunning 5 button mouse for the price. Superbly light, extremely comfortable in the hand, works on every surface I've tried it on. Leg, duvet, sofa arm, carpet, cat's belly, (don't ask)!! and desk. I couldn't be happier. Response is perfect, very nice feel to the "click" of the left and right buttons, scroll wheel is not smooth but has that lovely "ratchet" feel which gives you total control over your scrolling. Forward and back side buttons work a treat in Firefox, (unlike some more expensive mice I've had).
It's an in-between size. Certainly NOT a mini-mouse as some people have said. My hands are quite large, but I find this fits me perfectly. Nicely textured sides, smooth top surfaces. USB nano receiver is very discreet, and I just leave it my laptop. The mouse automatically starts to power down after 10 minutes of inactivity, but a simple click wakes it instantly. And just in case you are wondering, it works perfectly on Windows 8 too.

After 2 days use, I rate this as the best mouse I've ever used and would recommend it to anyone. Fab bit of kit at a total bargain price. What more could you ask for?

UPDATE

Since buying this mouse in February, I've used it every day for between 3 and 6 hours. It's now April 14th, and I've just had to change the battery. I'm only using a standard rechargable battery, so I'm mightily impressed. Just swapped it for a freshly charged one - great. Superb product.

2nd Update

Just ordered another for my desktop PC. I can't find any fault with this mouse at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have mouse., 4 Oct. 2010
Chrymas (E R Yorks UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I had recently bought a netbook to handle photos whilst away from home and my main computer. I found the figure pad bordering on useless when dealing with photos and the net, so, I was looking for a small mouse, preferably cordless, with little weight. There were lots of alternatives on the market but having read the write ups on this mouse decide to give it a try. IT'S GREAT, does all that is advertised, works first time out of the box, has now been with me overseas, in the air, on boats all kinds of temperature, humidity etc. What's more you don't have to have a pristine surface to work it on, a leg has worked well on a number of occasions.
If you want a cordless mouse, doesn't matter what size buy one of these, when my current mouse on my main computer goes belly up I shall replace with one of these.