5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
These are a great series, helping my daughter and I increase our Spanish & my daughter's reading along the way. I read the page in Spanish, she reads it in English afterwards.

Published on 16 Jun. 2011 by Claret

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Spanish
I haven't bought this book, and I don't plan to. How could I, when it has such a glaring error on the front cover? It should say El Conejo de Terciopelo, but it says El Terciopelo de Conejo (The Rabbit Velveteen).
Published on 1 Mar. 2011 by Elaine Afanador

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun. 2011

Don't be swayed by the ** rating the Spanish is not incorrect. Sentence structure can have a baring on meaning: El Conejo de Terciopelo = The Velveteen Rabbit, and El Terciopelo de Conejo = The Velvet Rabbit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book from a great series - Correct Spanish, 15 Sept. 2011
I've bought this one and a few more of the series. They are all great. The picture of the cover displayed in amazon reads wrong ("El Terciopelo de Conejo") which will put people off buying it.... but when the book arrived the cover actually shows corrected!.
It says "El Conejo de Terciopelo" on the cover of the book. So, amazon should update the picture of the book on their web to make it justice!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 16 Sept. 2013
This book was delivered on time and the wrapping was good.

I bought it with other few books. This is my husbands favourite bed tiem story, he reads it in English and I read the Spanish version. Lovely book, I like the illustrations. It is a great day of reading the same story in both languages.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Spanish, 1 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jan. 2011
I just wish they did these for adults! Bought for my friends children for when they moved to spain and the story is lovely, lovely pictures and really good idea for early learners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for teaching kids spanish, 26 Dec. 2012
Bought for my 3 year old who we are teaching Spanish. He memorised it in English first now reads in Spanish. It's great to help him get a better understanding of languages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 18 Dec. 2013
The spanish in the book is latin american rather than castellano and there are some typo but it is good.

The Velveteen Rabbit (Keepsake Stories)