on 7 November 2013
No complaints about the bag at all has been supplied as advertised and was a fast and efficient deliver. I have not used the USB plug yet to test if it works, The bag is smaller than I anticipated, if you intend to carry more than the basic items suggest paying more for the larger bags available. The cut out slots do not exactly match the items to fit and some are very tight and make it difficult to remove the items for example the remote control, at least they are holding them secure and may slacken with frequent use.

Being a little thick I had to revisit the website and look at the images to see what fitted were, a helpful solution would be the provision of an image document with the case to help people put bits in the right places.
on 9 April 2014
I bought this case to my gopro hero 3+ black edition.
I have, until now, 2 problems with it. The problems are the same. The foam cutouts that the case has for some of the accessories.

- The foam cutouts for the housing backdoor are large, so the backdoor falls from the case.
- The foam cutout for the camera (with the housing) is also large.

I haven't tried yet the car charger, so I cannot say anything about it.

The first one is that but the space that the case has for the camera is to large for it, so there's a gap that makes the camera move.
on 11 December 2013
Great value. This has enough space for your GoPro and loads of mounts, batteries and spare backs!
The padding is sturdy and is going to last. The textured finish on the outside will hide any knocks and reduce the chance of marking.
This product looks like it will protect your GoPro from all but being run over!
on 2 December 2013
I own a go pro3 silver and was looking for a decent case at a decent price. I ended up with an excellent case at an excellent price. All my fixture bits fit perfectly and I still have space for other bits.

Recommended purchase for your expensive action cam.
on 28 November 2013
Ordered this last week and it shipped and delivered very fast. Great quality product very strong case, and all my go pro gear fits perfectly. Also at half the price of most cases its a great buy
on 18 January 2015
The case is manufactured to good quality - However the cut out are a bit of a mess, I have a gopro4 the cuts are the wrong shape for the housing, if you look at the picture you will see that the two cut outs in the lid for the back door fold over onto your mounts/ cables etc, now one of the things I want from this case is that it protects the things you have to look through, so the touch screen backdoor is left totally exposed, possibly they have not thought through the changes they should make for the Gopro 4 silver. Shame a bit of thought on the cut outs would have made this a brill case
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 April 2014
I bought this case for the SJ4000 GoPro clone action camera (which is excellent!).

Everything fits in nicely; the camera in its waterproof case, two spare batteries, spare case back door, cleaning cloth, couple of SD memory cards and leaves plenty of space for a variety of mounts etc in the main open section. I literally got everything into it except a chest mount (which is big and in a separate bag anyway).

The case has a good solid outer and nice strong padding inside (which can easily be cut and modified if you wanted to). All seems very well made.

The addition of a free 12v car USB socket was a nice touch too.

For all your basic GoPro gear (which is probably all most people have) it seems perfect.
on 12 October 2014
The camera goes in but the viewfinder unit doesn't fit where shown on the picture. I squeezed it into the WiFi remote location ni the base but it's a very tight fit and I would rather there wasn't such pressure on the screen. The batteries then only just fit in the base part (the fall out if you try to put them in the top). And the backs aren't a good fit in the top part either. Overall it does the job - it's OK, but if I had known I would probably have tried to find a case which was better matched to the Hero 3+ parts.
on 20 March 2014
bought this item from gadgetsplusuk and the delivery time was not met by the couriers...albeit by only 1 day!! but this company sent me a nice letter of apology and even offered myself a full refund!! ( i never accepted this) but it just goes to show that there are some companies that still value your custom and Gadgetsplusuk are one of these so buy from them for your Gopro needs , regards the case its brilliant and very high quality with all padded 'dookits' for you Gopro accessories and gear would highly recommend
on 20 January 2014
This box is just the right size for holding a gopro camera, a few mounts and bits and bobs (like cables), some spare batteries, camera backs and the remote control.
The foam cutouts are stiff and hold the items firmly in place.
Ideal for packing everything you need for a day or two of gopro filming.
Keeps everything in one place and provides a reasonable degree of protection - so your camera won't be damaged in your backpack or car boot.

The only criticism I have of the item, compared to say pelican cases I have (although pelican are much more expensive) is that the foam cutouts go all the way to the outside of the box, so there is not much protection for items inside if something impacts the box from the top or the bottom. I would have preferred at least 10mm of foam protection from impacts from top and bottom eg. someone treads on the case which is on stony ground... which does happen! The stone would exert a lot of force on any item inside the case in this situation. So if you need this level of protection, or waterproof then you need to spend more.

However, for everyday use, this is a great case.