5.0 out of 5 stars 1 very happy mama
I am a mother of 3,
I brought this product for my twin 11 month olds,
my problem is very expensive due to me having to buy 2 of every toy I purchased for my twins,
Published 14 months ago by Dee - Karma Arts UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
This is an attractive colourful tunnel but it is shorter and slightly narrower than the measurements claimed: only 1.45m long and 46cm diameter. The length claimed was an important reason for my choice so beware.
Published 10 months ago by david shropshire

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 very happy mama, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Puregadgets© Chameleon Butterfly Pop Up Tunnel Tent for Children / Kids / Boys / Girls - Easy to store, Hours of fun Indoor or Outdoor Garden (Toy)
I am a mother of 3,
I brought this product for my twin 11 month olds,
now my twins are very active crawling, walking, rolling etc I went on the hunt for something exciting for them, I came across this tumbling tunnel and to my surprise I did not know to how much of a blessing in disguise this product would be,
being a mother to twins is very time consuming when home alone and as they get older I found they want even more mummy time now its hard enough to have one baby on your hip while trying to have a productive day but having 2 babies on your hip well lets say you don't even have hands to make a coffee hehe so you can imagine not much gets done when alone with them,

so to cut this short I went on a search and I discovered this tumbling tunnel and wow not only does it keep my twins entertained but it has helped me a lot when im home alone, I can make coffee without babies on my hip hehe,
my girls use this product every day and always have lots of fun with it, always chasing each other around in fits of laughter, they actually are trying to roll in it now they absolutely love this, they even was in hysterical fits of laughter when they saw me trying to wiggle my way through hehe "could not help myself"

I really recommend this product to any parent especially to any parent of twins

this product is very very easy to put up as its a pop up and comes in a bag,
its colourful and bright,
materials are soft

I really can not think of anything bad to say about this product

even the price of this is excellent so any wear and tear weather used indoors or outdoors and if it cant be fixed it will cost next to nothing to be replaced with a brand new one

I truly am a very happy mama with 2 very happy giggley babies

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Great fun but not that sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for young kids, 14 May 2014
Bought this for xmas when my girls were 1.5 and 3 years old, 6 months later they still love playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 10 Mar. 2014
My 2 girls love this, they get hours of fun crawling through the tunnel to find each other

Will be great for the garden in the summer too

Folds away flat for storage too

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for your todler, 27 Dec. 2013
My 18 month old daughter had real fun with this. It stores away really easily in its own bag. It looks lovely with the butterflies and the colours. And I believe it's good value considering how much my daughter has played with it already.

4.0 out of 5 stars she loved it and can use indoors or outdoors, 26 Sept. 2014
bought for a 1 yr old, she loved it and can use indoors or outdoors. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 27 Dec. 2014
my daughter loves this, very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
Great item, fast delivery :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service, Lovely design, sturdy and good value for money!!, 15 Jan. 2014
A really lovely pop up tunnel. Really colourful and feels good quality. The butterfly on the front And the panel on the back flip up really easily but remain securely attached to the tunnel. These can also be removed. It opens out very easily and can also be closed easily and stored in the handy zip up pouch which it came in.
Bought as a Christmas present. Mum and toddler (14 months old) love it. Has also been used for older children. Fast service, lovely design and good value for money!
Very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tunnel, 27 May 2014
I bought this as a present & it has caused lots of giggles & whoops of joy to the grandchildren while playing in the garden, on this alone it would make a great buy, but, put that with the price the quick delivery & packaging it makes this a very item to recommend to any one.