5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loved it
Perfect for your little Princess, arrived packed flat which was much better than I expected. And proved a big hit with my 4 year old Granddaughter. Easy wipe clean.
Published 11 months ago by Elizabeth Hunt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal!
I bought this mat for my 2 year old as it is pretty and bright. I am disappointed to report that the ink actually wipes off after use.
Not ideal when you think its for a toddler who will be guaranteed to make a mess. The ink wipes off with just warm soapy water so after a while there will not be much of an image left.
Huge shame but have requested return and a...
Published 6 months ago by Binx13

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal!, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Vinyl Placemats 43cm x 30cm - Princess (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty & Belle) (Toy)
Huge shame but have requested return and a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loved it, 16 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Oct 2014
colour has faded very quickly after cleaning