5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loved it
Perfect for your little Princess, arrived packed flat which was much better than I expected. And proved a big hit with my 4 year old Granddaughter. Easy wipe clean.
Published 16 months ago by Elizabeth Hunt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal!
I bought this mat for my 2 year old as it is pretty and bright. I am disappointed to report that the ink actually wipes off after use.
Not ideal when you think its for a toddler who will be guaranteed to make a mess. The ink wipes off with just warm soapy water so after a while there will not be much of an image left.
Huge shame but have requested return and a...
Published 11 months ago by Binx13

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal!, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Disney Vinyl Placemats 43cm x 30cm - Princess (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty & Belle) (Toy)
Huge shame but have requested return and a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loved it, 16 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars child s lovely place mat, 2 Jan. 2015
Mrs. S. A. Mills (uk) - See all my reviews
great place mat size for my young granddaughters. easy wipe clean too.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Oct. 2014
colour has faded very quickly after cleaning

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
well made, worth the price