5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Lovely colourful very nice my son loves it, it is thin and a bit flimsy but for 3 it's a good price got this
Published 4 months ago by Sarah c

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP... Waste of money
Published 3 months ago by KS

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP... Waste of money, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Vinyl Placemats 43cm x 30cm - Cars Lightning McQueen (Toy)
I was happy with placemat when it arrived however that soon changed. The print started coming off when it was wiped with a wet cloth after it's first use! I thought that made it was just a bit of extra dye as it seemed to be just the red... At first... Now after only 3 weeks lighting is almost gone. It's so faded it looks like we've had it for years, infact we have placemat that we bought 4 years ago that still looks brand new and we only payed 2 more! Wish that I'd noticed how bad this placemat was sooner so I could have asked for a refund... NOT worth the money...or the disappointment to your child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture wipes off after a few weeks, 29 Aug 2014
After a few weeks the picture disapears when you wipe clean...
I suspect these were done on a cheap printer and cut out...bit disapointed with it