5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Lovely colourful very nice my son loves it, it is thin and a bit flimsy but for £3 it's a good price got this
Published 13 months ago by Sarah c

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP... Waste of money
Published 12 months ago by KS

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP... Waste of money, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Vinyl Placemats 43cm x 30cm - Cars Lightning McQueen (Toy)
I was happy with placemat when it arrived however that soon changed. The print started coming off when it was wiped with a wet cloth after it's first use! I thought that made it was just a bit of extra dye as it seemed to be just the red... At first... Now after only 3 weeks lighting is almost gone. It's so faded it looks like we've had it for years, infact we have placemat that we bought 4 years ago that still looks brand new and we only payed £2 more! Wish that I'd noticed how bad this placemat was sooner so I could have asked for a refund... NOT worth the money...or the disappointment to your child.

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture wipes off after a few weeks, 29 Aug. 2014
After a few weeks the picture disapears when you wipe clean...
I suspect these were done on a cheap printer and cut out...bit disapointed with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked fantastic when received and my son loves it, 14 April 2015
Nat Sci (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Looked fantastic when received and my son loves it. However the from the first time I wiped it with a damp cloth the colour started coming off, so it is aging very quickly. Would look great on the wall but not very practical as a placemat if it can't be cleaned!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a waste off money used a baby wipe to wipe the ..., 20 April 2015
This is a waste off money used a baby wipe to wipe the mat after tea all the colour wiped off.....don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice large child's place mat, 2 Jan. 2015
Mrs. S. A. Mills (uk) - See all my reviews
Great child's wipe clean place mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mat, 4 Nov. 2014
Lovely mat my grandson loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec. 2014