5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus duo
It arrived the day after I raised the order. It's both an excellent pen and a stylus, feels nicely balanced in the hand.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Note as good as the original Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo
Published 8 months ago by Simon E.

2.0 out of 5 stars Note as good as the original Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black (Accessory)
For some reason the Duo 2 does not work as well as the original Duo. When using the Duo 2 on my iPad Air it often does not wrtie at all and I need to apply more pressure. I still have my original Duo and been doing a comparison for the past few weeks. I believe it has to do with the smaller tip of the Duo 2. I also bought spare nibs for the Duo 2 thinking it may have been the nib had at the time, however a fresh nib made not difference. My recommendation is to stick with the original Duo.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pen but a useless Stylus., 12 Jan 2014
Ivor.H (Paignton, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been trying to use this item as it looks good and it works very well as a pen, but as a stylus it's hopeless, it does not work at all very well with my iPad or iPhone, you have to put so much pressure on the screen that I'm afraid it will either scratch or break the screens. I have therefore gone back to using my very cheap stylus that came with a cover I bought, this is so much more easier to use as just the faintest of touch will control what ever I'm doing on the screens.
So I now carry around both stylus, this one just to use as a pen and my cheap one as a great stylus. So, if you have an iPad or an iPhone then I would not recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus duo, 4 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant..., 30 Aug 2014
I love this. The reason I got this is because it's a stylus and pen in one. I don't know what others are talking about when they say the stylus is useless. It works brilliantly on my galaxy tab s 8.4. Very responsive. No trouble what so ever. I've not needed the change the nib so I can't comment on that just yet...

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little piece of kit., 25 April 2014
A very useful and well made piece of kit. Stops you screens getting all smeary, and allows precise selection on teeny screens such as the iphone. I didn't have any problem with the lack of sensitivity reported by some reviewers. And the wife will vouch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Replacement nibs are a problem, 17 Mar 2014
Mr. John Appleyard (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black (Accessory)
Reasonably good for writing on ipad, but the nib has only lasted 1 month with no hard use. Mainly used for pressing on links rather than writing.
But the nibs "Wacom Bamboo Stylus Nib (Pack of 3)" which Amazon link on the same page DO NOT FIT this model. The Wacom site does show that when you look carefully at the model numbers, but also says that the correct nibs are currently not available!
So no nib and pen useless for now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black (Accessory)
What a great piece of kit - adaptable and very convenient to keep in your pocket - does what is says ............!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black (Accessory)
It's not bad but I wouldn't say it's a value-for-money item. It's not smooth enough and its action is closer to a pen priced GBP I bought last year.

I did a simple test - I drew I line by finger and later - with the pen (same press power). The finger-drawn line was better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made, but doesn't work well as a stylus, 13 Jan 2014
Mr. J. E. Irvine (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black (Accessory)
You have to apply a reasonable amount of pressure on the touchscreen for the stylus to operate the screen, and even then it results in unreliable operation. Quickly gave up and used finger again. if you were planning on using this with a handwriting app forget it. The product looks and feels good, but doesn't actually work well. For this high price very disappointing indeed.

Perhaps Wacom will make a new nip which works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black (Accessory)
This was recommended to me by a friend and was exactly what I was looking for. The stylus is great and give a much thinner line than others I've tried, which was a key buying decision for me. The pen was a bonus for me, and I think it's also very good. My only comment there would be I can't seem to find replacement ink refills for this on Amazon?

Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo 2 - Black