5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
Published 7 months ago by dannyhutchinsoneu

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Smells like a duty free shop. So overpowering, it's awful!
Published 9 months ago by Vogon Poet Laureate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Nivea Men Stress Protect 48h Anti-Perspirant 250ml (Personal Care)
Tried A LOT of Anti-Perspirant's over the past 3-4 years and usually the best ones keep you dry but don't smell very nice. This Anti-Perspitant not only keeps you dry but smells absolutely gorgeous! It's the best one I've used by far and at only £1.60 it is an absolute steal as it costs more than £3 in the shops and usually more than £2 online. I go to Uni all day and cycle up to 10 miles along with working out and I don't sweat and still smell this Anti-Perspirant when I get into bed at night, I wish I could give it 6* :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 10 July 2014
R. J. Evans (manchester,england) - See all my reviews
great to get at this price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
Alan Law "Kodiak Bear" (Highlands, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Great Product & Great Quality and Price. I Also Highly Recommend this Product!

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 31 May 2014
arrived promptly and will buy again,nice large tin of anti perspirant with nice scent,this was an "add on" item and worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars This converted me from RightGuard, 26 May 2014
I only ever used RightGuard antiperspirant but after seeing this on Amazon I 'added on' to my order and gone one to try. Now my RightGuard cans are sitting half used and I use this Nivea one everyday instead. You only need a bit and it smells nice all day. I will be buying it again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry, Soft and smells great, 29 July 2014
I use antiperspirant every day, I had never used the powdered stuff before until I bought this... Very glad I did! It's almost like using talcum powder and deodorant at the same time, you get the soft feeling, you're kept dry and it smells really nice. 5/5, will definitely be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant and effective deodorant, 21 Aug. 2014
Bernardette Lugner (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Even though not feeling very stressed, I liked this spray-can deodorant. You get a good, fine spray, it dries in a few minutes, and it works as promised. The perfume is slight, thank goodness, and quickly disperses. I don't want perfumed armpits competing with my expensive Eau de toilette.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying, does last 48 hours even when super hot (as it is now), 26 July 2014
Purchased as an add on item for my teen son who was going on holiday. Works for 48 hours even when really hot. Quite a pleasant smell. Well worth it. Haven't been able to find it cheaper elsewhere (I did look).

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works for me, 18 April 2015
Gary Atkinson "Sittingbourne_Rock" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
At last an antiperspirant that works - thank you Nivea. Not sure why it doesn't work for a couple of reviewers - maybe they didn't apply enough. It works for me and everyone else I know who uses it

4.0 out of 5 stars I sweat a lot so have been trying different anti-perspirants ..., 28 Aug. 2014
Mr. Cm Lewis "Smiley" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I sweat a lot so have been trying different anti-perspirants and found this one works very well, just make sure you spray at the right distance and turn away when you do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›