5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant solution that's smart enough for the office, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Knomo Womens Backpack 18-400-BLB Black/Black (Accessory)
This bag is a revolution! Previously I'd carry everything but the kitchen sink with me to work in a massive shoulder bag - more like airline luggage than handbag.

However after years of transporting work books, notebooks, make up kit, Ipad, Kindle, iphone, can headphones, umbrella, rain hat, even a spare pair of shoes - well I've just about ruined my back. Also I swear I've managed to change my posture permanently - one shoulder is definitely lower than the other!

I decided there was only one thing for it - buy a backpack that would even out the weight I carried around with me.

Trouble is, most backpacks make you look like you're off to spend a weekend hiking in the Cairngorms. They don't do much for your street cred at work either; try rocking up to a power meeting in a sharp suit but ruining it all by sporting a sloppy, floppy, grey nylon number with orange go faster strips and bits of adjustable strap hanging off it.

So I was overjoyed when I came across the Knomo backpack, which is mercifully black all over (except for the stunning pink interior), streamlined, padded like a Channel classic and closed with understated, but tasteful silver zips. The whole effect looks expensive (IS expensive!) elegant and compact. Its also soft and light when empty but with a sturdy shape - ie, its not going to flap around on your back when half empty.

And the best thing is, I can carry even heavier weights when necessary (the work laptop and phone) without feeling I have to attach a steam engine to my waist in order to pull me into the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylish and practical, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Knomo Womens Backpack 18-400-BLB Black/Black (Accessory)
Abolutely love this. It has all the style of a handbag and the practicality of a rucksack.
Loads of pockets and compartments for keeping stuff organised
Have received so many compliments from colleagues

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Knomo Womens Backpack 18-400-BLB Black/Black (Accessory)
Bought this for my daughter as a gift. Looks very nice however as I will not be using it cannot comment further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small enough not to feel like a bulky backpack but large enough to fit everything ..., 6 Nov 2014
This review is from: Knomo Womens Backpack 18-400-BLB Black/Black (Accessory)
Small enough not to feel like a bulky backpack but large enough to fit everything I need. Chic and comfortable to wear. A great purchase!