5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy
Fantastic buy definitely waterproof easy to store and use, I would recommend this to any bike owner. The fabric is very durable and so far not broken or torn.
Published 6 months ago by Katherine

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use
I bought this as a gift for my son as his bicycle is parked outdoors. (The revises were useful in terms of selecting which product to purchase). He found it difficult to use and the toggle broke off whilst struggling to determine how to use the cover. Maybe front wheel, back wheel and seat should be printed on the cover for ease of use. He said that he would use it when...
Published 6 months ago by Paulette Clunie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy, 9 Jan 2014
Katherine (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike cover, 20 Jan 2014
A. L. Bunker "bookworm" (Berkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Misc.)
l was very please that it came so quickly and it fits perfectly and looks good and is doing a good job keeping my bike dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Misc.)
Well designed and fitted so easily and quickly. I am delighted. I wish I had found this first time round, instead of ordering another that was a ridiculous design and wouldn't fit. I also had to pay 6 to send it back! My bike is quite big and this cover fits really well and over a stand too. This cover protects the whole bike. It also comes with a nice little bag. I recommend this cover to anyone wanting a good quality cover at a low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Nagging Bike, 13 Jun 2014
Thank you for this bike cover, just like my dog my bike doesnt seem to understand why he can not sleep in the bed. I have told him why but he still does not get it. So the Baleaf 190T is the happy medium and now my bike sleeps soundly knowing he will always be warm.
Thank you Baleaf.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Misc.)
Arrived neatly packaged in it's own little bag (made of the same material as the cover). Fitted my bike very well; not to tight as to stretch or possibly damage the cover material, a good fit, held in place by the elasticated bottom edge of the cover. All in all, a splendid product, looks good, and would definitely recommend this product. The only negative is that the material could possibly be a little thicker, hence the 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this product, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Misc.)
I love this product. Simple and quick. Everyone should have one even if you don't have a bike. Put it on your cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 26 May 2014
Miss J. Holt "First timer" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Nothing at all to gripe about with this product. Delivered promptly, it fits my medium, ladies bike fine and there's room for it to fit a larger bike. It's been out in the rain for three days (!!!) and seems to be completely waterproof. Good value for money in my opinion. Plus Baleaf sent a follow-up email checking if the product had been received and was satisfactory. A nice touch of customer care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and quality., 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Misc.)
Managed to cover a small motorbike with this and has proven to be very tough having protected the bike from the current bad weather in the UK. No rips dispite the wind and has had no trouble with frost or water. Very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars works like a charm once it's on, 7 July 2014
A little small for my bike I think. It fits but not without some effort. I'd advise buying the version that covers too bikes perhaps. Either way, works like a charm once it's on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then the cheap ones, 29 May 2014
Miles better then those cheap ones that rip all the time. As soon as I opened the product I knew I got my money's worth and it completely covers my 23" road bike.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›