4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!
Published 6 months ago by JRK

Published 2 months ago by Robert King

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Sports)
Well designed and fitted so easily and quickly. I am delighted. I wish I had found this first time round, instead of ordering another that was a ridiculous design and wouldn't fit. I also had to pay £6 to send it back! My bike is quite big and this cover fits really well and over a stand too. This cover protects the whole bike. It also comes with a nice little bag. I recommend this cover to anyone wanting a good quality cover at a low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy, 9 Jan 2014
Katherine (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Sports)
Fantastic buy definitely waterproof easy to store and use, I would recommend this to any bike owner. The fabric is very durable and so far not broken or torn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bike cover, 13 Aug 2014
Ges (Infinity & Beyond) - See all my reviews
After looking at several Bike Covers and checking a few reviews I settled on this one and I'm glad I did as it's roomy, light, fairly tough for its weight, and easy to put on the Bike. Doesn't look like it will rip easily but then it is fabric so Common sense must be used. If one starts wrenching it over a sharp object it might fracture. I haven't tested the water resistance yet as it hasn't been rained or dewed on yet but I guess it will perform well. I take my Bike with me any place I go with my Camper and have tried several tarps and covers and a Pop up Tent , but this is the simplest and most effective so far at covering the whole Bike ( a quite tall 26" MTB ) and staying put in wind.
Some reviews have commented on it being too small and or difficult to fit. All I can say is use your loaf and put the front end on first, you can tell which end is which by looking at the shape. The widest is for the Handlebars and the narrowest for your backside. NB. Those with a Bum wider than the handlebars remember you won't be on the bike when it's covered up. Those who found it too small probably have a Tandem and never noticed the extra seat.
A bargain at the price I paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then the cheap ones, 29 May 2014
Miles better then those cheap ones that rip all the time. As soon as I opened the product I knew I got my money's worth and it completely covers my 23" road bike.

1.0 out of 5 stars but it's still not good enough to not now have to buy a replacement, 7 Oct 2014
If advertised as a dust-sheet, then this could get a higher rating — but as it is advertised as (and I bought it for use as) a rain-cover, it is not possible to give this product more than one star. It simply is not waterproof. My saddle, handlebars, and toptube consistently get wet each time it rains. My drivetrain stays a little drier, but it's still not good enough to not now have to buy a replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Other than having a battle in windy weather its a good cover for keeping the rain off but, 1 Oct 2014
If windy while fitting trying to work the elastic base and hold it is a touch tricky. Other than having a battle in windy weather its a good cover for keeping the rain off but, I wish they had put padlock holes at the rear as if you have an easy removable front wheel e.g. quick release, its no good locking through the front wheel so maybe better having padlock access at the rear so you can go through rear part of frame also be very careful as tears quite easy on protruding parts. Other than those bits it does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike cover, 20 Jan 2014
A. L. Bunker "bookworm" (Berkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Sports)
l was very please that it came so quickly and it fits perfectly and looks good and is doing a good job keeping my bike dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 26 May 2014
Miss J. Holt "First timer" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Nothing at all to gripe about with this product. Delivered promptly, it fits my medium, ladies bike fine and there's room for it to fit a larger bike. It's been out in the rain for three days (!!!) and seems to be completely waterproof. Good value for money in my opinion. Plus Baleaf sent a follow-up email checking if the product had been received and was satisfactory. A nice touch of customer care.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good Feels Good BUT Useless, 13 Oct 2014
M. S. Newman "The Milkman" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
My Heading says it all.

When I received and unwrapped mine, I thought this is a nice item. It looked good and felt like it would do the job. I didn't rain very much during the summer so it didn't get a good test. However, that all changed when we had our first bit of decent rain. The next time I went to ride my bike it looked dry, however, I got a very wet behind when I sat on the saddle. Upon inspection my saddle foam was completely soaked through and though it looked dry on the outside when I sat on it, all the water squeezed out through the stitching onto my trousers which as you can imagine left me feeling very uncomfortable.
It has now been tested numerous times and all I can say is, that though the cover looks like the one advertised it is NOT waterproof. I lifted it off today and my entire bike was wet and there is already rust starting to appear on the top of the front forks. Basically, this cover may protect your bike from a very brief light shower but the one I received just doesn't keep the good old wet stuff out. As that is what I bought it for and as it is advertised as waterproof I would give it zero stars if I could but as I can't it only gets one. I can only hope this prevents someone from wasting their money as I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this product, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baleaf 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle E-Bike Cover (Sports)
I love this product. Simple and quick. Everyone should have one even if you don't have a bike. Put it on your cat.