4.0 out of 5 stars great value
Published 18 months ago by Beverly

3.0 out of 5 stars pvc suspender belt
It is not quite what I thought it would be. Though it does look exactly as it does in the picture. I am not a very big person but the size is not very accurate, but then I suppose being a reasonable price u have to expect that.
Published 17 months ago by jane webb

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 10 Oct. 2013
I bought a dress a while ago that was listed as PVC wetlook...but wasn't PVC, just shiny fabric. So thought this might end up being like that cause of the price. But it indeed is PVC and quite nice! Only prob, is the one size fits all is too big, so will have to see if I can alter it, as too big to wear right now. I'm an 8 to 10, so anyone smaller would def have a prob with it fitting. Is very nice though! Can't wait to hopefully alter it to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for spanking, 2 April 2014
Absolutely perfect,
My misses looked so hot,
Drove me mad all night ,
Also wipes clean wiv ease,
Sir is impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy now very sexy, 12 Mar. 2014
Item was better than expected good quality fits perfect and looks stunning on just watch your husband or partners face

5.0 out of 5 stars red pvc, 29 Dec. 2013
I love it, fits good, nice red, very sexy, good price, matchis with many of other pvc items. the laces at the back makes the man crazy

3.0 out of 5 stars pvc suspender belt, 3 Nov. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 30 July 2014
When it arrived, I was excited to try on. It fits ok. But to have it remotely short, I have to have it up by my breasts and the suspender straps are stupidly long, unless you're wearing ankle/knee socks. Then they're ok.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, over sized cheap rubbish, 8 May 2014
Drawstring pulled tight was still too large for my size 12 waist and then the stocking clips kept popping undone. This newly purchased rubbish is now where it belongs, landfill.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fit, 10 April 2014
its looks the part and for the price its a bargain, well made the clips onto the stockings is the weakness, all round tis great

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this item, 30 Mar. 2015
Loved this item. I was a bit worried about it coming up small but it was much better than I expected, especially considering how cheap it was. I'm a size 14-16 with a bit of a belly so was thrilled at being able to lace it up to fit perfectly and pull that flab in with no muffin top or bulging bits!!! I bought the larger size. X I bought the matching top and knickers too - top night lol! X

2.0 out of 5 stars bought small size could be perfect as an xs, 23 July 2014
it looks gorgeous but unfortunately it is really big. bought small size could be perfect as an xs sze