Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 13 March 2014
Got it as a result of the reviews and thought that the 'three kings' would come out with some smashing tracks, however if this was still the 1980's it would have been great but life has moved on and so should these three kings.
on 30 September 2014
Very disappointed with this bland boring album. I expected so much more from these three. Such a let down. There are only two good songs on this album and one 'ok' song. that's it. The album just drones on and on. When I listened to it for the first time I kept expecting some up tempo songs but there weren't any. It's just the same type of song over and over again, but the problem was they were not even good songs. Boring!!! Boring!! Boring!! Then I kept listening to the album over and over again in the hopes that it would grow on me. And guess what? IT DIDN'T. It's SO dull I cant get over it because I think these guys are so talented and exceptional singers, especially Tyrese. This album is such a disappointment. I've given one star for the two good songs and another star because they are talented guys, just not on this album unfortunately. Must try better next time.
on 7 December 2013
What can I say 3 very talented voices on one album.This guys are trully gifted individually and this album show cases each indivual artist. Absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to hear more from TGT. Thosh0022
on 1 October 2013
Love this Album , the whole 17 Songs are class, Big Tyrese fan but with Genuine and Tank the vocals are Brilliant.
The whole album is on Repeat in my house. a must for R & B Lovers.
on 23 February 2014
I should not love this CD - x rated lyrics sung by men old enough to know better! But they do it oh so well. I don't think I've heard a modern male trio that complement each other in the way these men do. Voices are superior, music arrangement is inspired and the overall vibe has the right bite. I haven't stopped playing this and so it's fast becoming one of my all time favourites.
Just can't play it when the children are in the car!
on 8 October 2013
Saw these three fine artists perform together on the soul train awards and I've been eagerly awaiting the album release ever since, I am not dissatisfied! Three cracking vocals on one album . It worked for LSG (Levert Sweat Gill) and it works for these.
on 28 December 2013
Bought this album for my daughter for christmas as she said this is what she wanted! She has not stopped playing it in the car since!!! The album is a must buy! She has always loved all 3 singers as individals but them together is magical!!! I strongly recommend this album to any RNB lovers, its a work of genious
on 21 September 2013
I was very excited and looking forward to this album however; I am a bit disappointed as I had very high expectations for the three. For me the songs are just ok compared to what they do individually hence my disappointment !:(
on 16 November 2013
Took awhile to get into the whole album but now don't leave home without a copy on my phone, computer, tablet and in the car! Awesome album. Fast delivery by company so can't complain at all!
on 14 June 2014
I luv all three artists separately and now this album makes me luv all three of them all over again and to a next level.
I luv a bit of old skool RnB and TGT smashed it on this album.