Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Hardened Edition|Change

on 6 November 2013
really annoyed !!!

game did not turn up phoned amozon all thay did was apolagise constanly and just told me to wate its in the post ! got told they cant do anything till the 9th if it passes the 9th and i still dont have it only then can they replace it. they cant trak it coz its going though royal mail i got the confurm email that it was dispached early hours on the 4th and its not here !!

dint pay £69 to be given the run around !! rediculas bigest let down to date from amizon !!
55 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2013
Wow what can I say, checked Sunday night was dispatched just after 12, great. Am I playing Call of Duty Ghosts almost a week later? No.

Did I pay for first class, yes.

You can see where this going.......

Worst thing is my friend and I both live near each other and both ordered the Hardened Edition. He has recevied his (4 days late I might add) and yet I'm Still twiddling my thumbs, waiting, just waiting.

Dereck Acorah has a better chance of finding my Ghosts, Maybe I should give Sally a call........
on 25 March 2014
Well where do I start call of duty ghosts sucks it probably is the worst cod so far i just don't know why it's so popular to be honest I think they should have stopped making more cods after they brought out black ops 1.So yeah it is a horrible game don't buy it.
on 8 November 2013
This was great in the beginning got boring so fast. Didn't even prestige which i have done with all the CoDs i have. Save you money. I paid 70£ i think. Can't remember but what a waste.
on 14 November 2013
As usual, the next instalment in the Call of Duty franchise does not disappoint! The new alien battle makes a refreshing change from killing zombies! Also the new infected mode is a superb addition!!
on 24 February 2014
There is no point complaining that it's the same because it always will be (until they lose so many sales that they change it up). It's mindless, not massively strategic , not deep, but it is fun.
on 24 June 2014
Great value and best version of Ghosts at this price because you get the Season pass included which entitles you to four new map packs over the first 12 months.Plus it transfers to Xbox One too.
on 30 November 2013
Tbh this game aint all I expected it to be. Its quite boring and the online sucks ok the extinction was good for about a week. So overall this game sucks bum.
on 30 June 2014
Arrived as promised! Well packaged and will please my daughter who is a X Box 360 gamer. I think I will stick with my Nintendo Wii. It took me long enough to learn how to use that! lol!
on 7 March 2014
Ordered and came the next day; brilliant game, made even better by the tremendous value of this edition, which cost under £30 but includes the £40 season pass and more! Can't fault it.