4.0 out of 5 stars Faster than the previous Ultra cards
The older 30MB/s cards were pretty good for normal day to day use, not super fast but likely good enough for many users (ie not slow either) I have a few of those around and they are reliable and satisfactory in use.

This newer SanDisk is updated to 50MB/s (but take note for read times only)
Testing (raw files transfer from PC to card) in a USB 3.0 Card...
Published 7 months ago by Mr Baz

3.0 out of 5 stars Whats has happened, old was better
I have had many of the old cf cards and they work fine. This one has caused my Canon to error code 99 on two days out.
Now you don't get a case either! I feel dust will get in the connection holes, so I am trying another but I have had to order a case too.
As I said the old ones where good, one more chance Sandisk
Published 3 months ago by mr r kitching

4.0 out of 5 stars Faster than the previous Ultra cards, 30 April 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)

This newer SanDisk is updated to 50MB/s (but take note for read times only)
Testing (raw files transfer from PC to card) in a USB 3.0 Card reader I got:

Write: 27MB/s
Read: 48MB/s

So that's in line with the makers specifications (this can vary depending on USB and card reader)
The previous generation of Ultra CF cards were reading at about 29/30MB/s, write times were about 20MB/s

A step up in speed (more so for the read times) In camera buffer clearing times were improved. It's not as fast as the extreme cards (60MB/s read and write) but still far from sluggish. Users with pro level bodies and doing lots of burst shooing will probaly go for the UDMA 7 Extreme PRO super fast cards. Write speed is now roughly in line with the older Extreme III 30MB/s (previous Ultra model before this was somewhat slower)

For 90% of users this is fast enough. Take note though the 4GB version is only rated to 25MB/s. Most cameras (even older ones) can take at least 8GB, do check though to make sure. 8Gb or over is the one to go for.
Good product, the long warranty adds confidence, not had to use it to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: SanDisk SDCFXPS-032G-X46 32GB Extreme Pro 160MB/s CompactFlash Card (Personal Computers)
I bought this card for the speed, the Sandisk name is excellent.
I have older slower cards, but I wanted the 160 MB/s card.
And it doesn't disappointment is that field. I would definitely buy again and mostly likely will

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme and Pro....the Only way to go, 18 Aug 2014
I use these cards in my Nikon D800.
Never let me down, used in conjunction with the Extreme Pro SD Cards in the same camera, they work tirelessly.
Super fast transfer rates too, which is handy when transferring D800 NEF files at 45mb's each.
A 16GB card holds 200 shots from a Nikon D800 at highest NEF size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfast and Reliable, 29 Jan 2014
Purchased this for my 5D Mark III....absolute beast. Works well no matter how fast you shoot. Super reliable and I will definitely be buying several more. You should never compromise power and reliability with your camera and this certainly fits the bill

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and reliable, 12 Sep 2014
Great speed, keeps up with the 1 series Canon buffer. Note the pictures are out of date and the branding changed. There isn't a gold band across the top of the new ones, but there is a red band at the bottom and I did have the card verified by Sandisk as genuine and they commented on the recent changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 16 July 2014
Excellent as always ! I expect nothing less! Works well have yet to find fault,even when worked hard.
I believe the recovery of lost data if one has a corrupted card is well covered and you may be lucky and retrieve . With their free help system. Any way what do I know it's never happened to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars save your snaps, 29 April 2014
i bought this as its the best quality compact flash
64gb gives plenty of room to storeyour photos in the camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 27 April 2014
Quite simply another great card from the Sandisk lineup. I had no problems using this card with my Canon 5D Mark I (classic) with firmware 1.1.1.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 of these & they work very well in ..., 20 July 2014
Ordered 2 of these & they work very well in my Nikon D300, but, my only complaint is, these cards do NOT come in their own protective case anymore. I used to find the case very handy just to keep in your pocket etc.

When I contacted Sandisk they replied "Please allow me to inform you that SanDisk has stopped providing plastic cases with the memory cards for environmental reasons and they are not available anymore in our stock".
So, If you want the CF card case look at another make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Aug 2014
Paul Ryder (Glos, UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent CF card, can't recommend it highly enough! It is a bit of an investment but worth the outlay, hopefully, in the long run.

The write speed is fast enough to empty the buffer in my 7D almost as fast as I can fill it with RAW images. I hardly notice busts of 8 frames/sec pausing. The buffer holds 23 RAW images before being forced to write to the CF card and a natural loose of the shutter button to reframe is sufficient to see more room in the buffer.