5.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect
To make it perfect I'd add a hood. Otherwise no problems with this jacket at all. The chest pocket is bit enough for railcard, iphone and security pass. Stays brilliantly waterproof even in heavy rain..
I'm a 10/12 uk highstreet dress size, the 12 fits loosely but well (allows for thermal layers in the winter months). Smart enough to wear on the journey to work...
Published 13 months ago by FluBee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, Nice looking jacket though on a number ...
Good fit, Nice looking jacket though on a number of long rides, does not keep you dry as my previous jacket did. Same as I do like the jacket and is costly if not a waterproof
Published 2 months ago by Ms E Kippax

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect, 20 Aug 2013
I have the bright yellow one for cycling now too.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 31 Dec 2012
i love this jacket. It really is waterproof and cut nicely for riding my bike. Very breathable so i don't get sweatty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: ALTURA Ladies Nevis Jacket (Misc.)
The order arrived late but the item looks really good. I'm looking forward to trying it out in the rain to see how waterproof it is. There's no hood or side pockets, but there is one chest pocket. 2 zips on the side are great features for ventilation. I'm normally a size 8 (10 if I want it roomy), so went for the 8, and it's perfect. Good fit, but still enough space if I wanted to layer up a bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic jacket, 18 Feb 2013
J. R. Catt - See all my reviews
Both my wife and daughter have this jacket and have been very pleased with it. May not have the best "wicking" quality, but it is sufficient for their needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacket review, 11 Jan 2012
I am very pleased with this jacket. It is well fitting, has many useful pockets and is waterproof. I would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars NEVIS WATERPROOF JACKET, 11 April 2013
Jacket arrived very quickly well made ,comfortable, great cycling jacket ...hope it was made in UK lots of useful pockets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, Nice looking jacket though on a number ..., 4 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Nevis Jacket!, 27 Jun 2014
This jacket meets all expectations.....perfect fit...lovely raspberry colour...and has all the pockets necessary for a long cycle ride.
Will be the icing on the cake to accompany my 800 miles River Danube bike ride this year! thank you ALTURA!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cyclists, 25 Jun 2014
Ms. L. Agbaje (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ALTURA Ladies Nevis Jacket (Misc.)
Very nice & stylish jacket - has two side pockets, a rear pocket & chest pocket which are very large & can easily hold keys, wallet/oyster and iPhone plus other things (energy bars, mini-pump, allen keys etc). The neck is fleece-lined but the rest of the jacket is not - this makes it light enough to use over short distances on a moderately warm day, but ideal during colder winter months (in addition to a base layer). I am a size 8-10 and was worried that the 8 may be too tight for me, particularly in the chest area. But it fits great with plenty of room.

I haven't had a chance to test water-proofness but it looks and feels water-proof and sturdy. Delivery was really quick! - I ordered this on a Monday via Standard Delivery 3-5 days, and recieved it first thing on Wednesday, 2 days before it's delivery estimate. Overall I'm very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cyclist!, 11 Jun 2014
I was originally going to org
Der the size 14 as I would normally do with a jacket but fortunately I got the chance to try another colour in the 12 and 14 and the 14 was very much on the large side, so I would suggest you don't upsize. Good quality jacket at a reasonable price.